We travel from farm to farm using a different mode of transport each day – foot, pedal, hoof and paddle. Highlights include hiking to a magnificent waterfall, mountain biking on tranquil paths, horse riding through rugged terrain and finally river rafting on the Kraai. The trail includes beautiful Guest Farm accommodation is remote and peaceful locations. Your job is simply to enjoy yourself – we’ll look after everything else including catering and transportation of luggage between venues.
- 5 day activity holiday in the Eastern Cape Drakensberg
- Hiking, mountain biking, horse riding and river rafting
- Beautiful scenery includes mountain peaks, river gorges, waterfalls, sandstone formations and caves
- Fully catered and all equipment/guiding included
- Overnight accommodation in tranquil Guest Farm B&Bs.
Day 1: Arrival at Rosstrevor Guest Farm. Dinner and briefing.
Day 2: Mountain biking to Avoca Guest Farm. Overnight Avoca.
Day 3: Hike to Snowdon waterfalls through scenic river valley. Overnight Rosstrevor.
Day 4: Optional mountain biking in the morning. Afternoon River Rafting on the Kraai. Overnight camp in riverside sandstone cave.
Day 5: River rafting trip continues with mid-morning hike to bushman paining cave. Overnight Rosstrevor.
Day 6: Breakfast before departure
What do you need to bring:
- Outdoor clothing
- Discount available for those bringing their own mountain bikes.
- Minimum group 4 persons (but we may be able to make up larger group)
- Maximum group 8 persons
- Max Weight 120 kgs
- No pregnant mothers
- Aged 7 to 80 years, although we can tailor the trail to family groups if required.
Also see tour packages in:
Africa South Africa Outdoor: Land Rambler Hiking & Trekking
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend