Day 1: Arrival, welcome dinner at Casa Violeta with LVM Law Firm and presentation on investing in Uruguay. Accommodations in Montevideo. Punta del Este, Maldonado. Tiburón, Alexander, and Blue Bird (Accommodations in Punta del Este).
Day 2: Breakfast, tour of Tiburon 3, Alexander and Blue Bird, dinner at Club de Pesca and activity.
Day 3: Breakfast, tour of Punta del Este and La Barra, dinner at Isidora and activity. La Paloma, Rocha. Laguna Tranquila (Accommodations in La Pedrera).
Day 4: Breakfast, tour of Laguna Tranquila and Jose Ignacio, dinner and activity.
Day 5: Breakfast, tour of La Paloma and Cabo Polonio fishing village and sea lion colony, dinner and activity. Piriapolis, Maldonado. Sugarloaf Ocean Club and Spa (accommodations in a Country Estancia and Montevideo).
Day 6: Breakfast, tour of Sugar Loaf traditional Uruguayan BBQ, dinner and accommodation in Kururú Country Estancia and Posada.
Day 7: Breakfast, tour of Bouza Winery with wine tasting, dinner at Panini’s in the Old City, activity and accommodation in Montevideo.
Day 8: Departure.
- Night activities may include tango, theater, shows, live music, casino, opera, and symphony depending on personal preference and season.
- Optional activities may include fishing, golf, tennis, horseback riding, and duck hunting. (Additional fees may apply).
- Full range of cultural activities from wine tasting to tango!
- Fine cuisine handmade pastas and world-famous beef. personal tour-guide with all local transportation provided.
- Free attorney consultation on living and investing in Uruguay.
- Professional tour-guide.
Also see tour packages in:
South America Uruguay Local Culture Cultural Journey
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend