Day 1, Thursday: Departs. Venture east of the Valley, deep into the Sonora Desert, along the Apache Trail. Visit Tortilla Flat, which boasts a population of 6 people! There will be some browsing time here. Take a short walk into the desert where your guide will point out the desert plants. Next, cruise Canyon Lake for 90 minutes aboard Dolly's Steamboat. Tour this slot canyon up close and personal where you may see eagles and other native animals. See the Saguaro Cacti.
- This tour stops for lunch
- Lunch is not included in the price
- Departs 9:00 am returns 4:00 - 5:00 pm
- Adult $99.00 children 12 and under 1/2 price.
- Minimum price is for children 12 and under.
Also see tour packages in:
USA Arizona Outdoor: Land Rambler Desert Expeditions Boating and Sailing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend