Day 1: JFK - Marrakech.
Overnight flight to Marrakech via Casablanca on Royal Air Maroc’s wide-body jet. In flight meals.
Day 2: Marrakesh.
Upon arrival in Marrakech, meet and greet by your driver/guide and transfer to your hotel of choice.
Day 3: Marrakesh.
After breakfast a full day tour of Marrakech. Marrakech is above all a city of heart and soul – a city of sunlight on rough pink walls, of fragrant piles of richly-hued spices and of rose-petals floating in slowly-trickling fountains. Begin your day at the tropical Majorelle Gardens and visit the small, but excellent Islamic Art Museum located in the home of painter Jacques Majorelle. Visit the Medieval Medersa (koranic university) ben Youssef – one of the finest Islamic monuments in North Africa. Architecture aficionados will enjoy the nearby delicate dome of the 12th century Koubba.
You will also visit the Saadian Tombs and the Bahia Palace. Explore the colorful Souks (marketplace) of Marrakech. Each trade - spices, carpets, jewelry, enamel, copper, brass and cedar - is situated in its unique quarter. Wander through the Dar Si Said Museum of traditional crafts housed in a 19th century palace, and a private collection of indigenous crafts started by a Swiss collector and now open to the public. Pass through the Djamaa El Fna Square to see a little bit of the action. Dinner at the hotel. Includes: (B, D).
Day 4: Essaouira - Marrakesh.
Full day tour of Essaouira, once known as Mogador. Essaouira’s blue and white colored Medina was recently named a UNESCO World Heritage site. Afternoon departure through the scenic country side to Marrakech. Return to Marrakech early evening. Includes: (B, D).
Day 5: Marrakech.
Breakfast at your hotel. Enjoy a day of leisure in Marrakech above all a city of heart and soul – a city of sunlight on rough pink walls, of fragrant piles of richly-hued spices and of rose-petals floating in slowly-trickling fountains. You might want to spend some time on your own at the famous e Djamaa El Fna Square to see a little bit of the action. Food stalls, snake charmers, storytellers, henna artists, monkeys, acrobats, medicine men, jugglers, musicians the huge square of Djemaa el Fna has it all. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel in Marrakech. Includes: (B, D).
Day 6: Marrakech.
Breakfast at your hotel. Transfer to the Marrakech airport in time for your flight back home – or extend your stay in Marrakech - please inquire. (B).
- Rates are per person. Minimum 2 travelers required to operate these tours. Rates are subject to airport taxes and security fees in the range of $98 to $119. Seasonal airfare supplements apply (see below). Land only rates include all local flight(s).
- **Riad Option: For those travelers who would like to enhance their Morocco experience, we offer several quality Riads (traditional Moroccan style luxury mansions) in Marrakech and Fes, if you are taking the luxury package you can request the Riad alternative in Marrakech or Fes
- Air - Fare Seasonal Supplement:
* Departures from Jan 1 to Jan 10; April 1 to June 12 & Sep 1 to Oct 31: $150
* Departures from June 13 to Aug 31; Dec 13 to Dec 31: $400.
- Business Class Upgrade Supplement $3,800.
Also see tour packages in:
Africa Morocco Local Culture Cultural Journey
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend