With this tour we will enchant you with the ‘Land of Music’. Travelling via Hof and Fuschl our first stop will be in St Gilgen before travelling a little further on to St Wolfgang. There you will find many delights including the local church with its famous winged altar from the 15th century by Michael Pacher and the Hotel White Horse Inn - the setting for the famous operetta ‘Im Weissen Rössl’.
On the return journey you will pass the picturesque Krottensee and the Castle of Hüttenstein then via the Scharfling pass along the shores of the Mondsee (Moon Lake), passing the town of the same name once famous for its Monastery. Then continuing back to Salzburg city. Plus - As an extra highlight there will be an included boat cruise (May to October) across the Wolfgang Lake.
- Experience the impressive lake and mountain region of the Salzkammergut with its stunning landscapes.
- Admire the famous winged altar in the local church of St. Wolfgang.
- Enjoy a romantic boat cruise across the Wolfgang Lake (May to October).
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 37.00 per person (Adults)
- 24.00 per person (Children 6-14 years)
- Children under 6 years - free of charge.
- Boat trip over Lake Wolfgang included (May - October).
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2010
M20581 belongs to the company Dr. Richard, the biggest family owned private travel organization within Austria. We are serving more than 150 destinations on six continents. We offer well planned tours with maximum time to appreciate each venue. All our tours are accompanied by the best professional multi-lingual guides...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: