Wolf’s Lair is an English name for Wolfschanze, a historical place located in the Masurian forests. This is where during World War II Hitler spent over 800 days. Wolf’s Lair was also the scene of the assassination attempt against him on July 20, 1944. The complex of 80 buildings was built in 1941. There are 50 well-camouflaged bunkers, some with even 6 meters thick walls. Nowadays bunkers remains attract visitors from the around world. Wolf's Lair Tour is a private tour organized on request all year round. It starts from Warsaw but we can also arrange it from Gdansk.
- 8:00, meeting with a driver at customer's hotel in Warsaw
- 12:30, arrival to Wolf's Lair, meeting with a local, private guide
- 12:30, 14:15, Wolf's Lair sightseeing
- On return way to Warsaw short stop in Swieta Lipka sanctuary (on request). Ca. 20:00, arrival to Warsaw.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Standard option:
* 1-3 pax: 92 EUR p/p
* 4-5 pax: 61 EUR p/p
- Economy option:
* 1-3 pax: 57 EUR p/p.
- Transportation with Mazda 6/Mercedes Vito/Mercedes Sprinter
- Private driver
- Local, private guide in Wolf's Lair
- Entrance fees
- Parking fees
- VAT (tax).
Joined InfoHub: Dec 2010
Client Request Served: 4
M20665 is a boutique travel agency from Poland (registration number 1072). We specialize in incoming tourism for individual customers and small groups. We provide all sorts of travel services within Poland and neighboring countries (Ukraine, Czech Republic, Lithuania, etc). Our services include tailor made tours,...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: