Escape to beautiful Montebello on the banks of the Ottawa River for an artistic retreat in a relaxed atmosphere that fosters your visual self expression in small, intimate groups (maximum 8) under the guidance of knowledgeable instructors. You will receive instruction tailored to your skill level and you are guaranteed individual attention. We are all creative beings, enjoy liberating your natural creative spirit in hands on workshops. Learn new techniques and expose yourself to new ideas on your journey of self discovery.
- Parc Omega-see and photograph indigenous animals
- Fairmont Chateau Montebello: largest log structure in the world
- Papineau Manor House: historic home of the founder and seigneur Louis Joseph Papineau
- Plaisance Provincial Park and Waterfalls- beach, 30 km of biking/walking trails
- Golf/Tennis-private lessons available
- Fishing, White Water Rafting, Treetop Zipline.
Day 1: 4:00 pm - check in to accommodations, welcome cheese and wine reception followed by dinner at a local restaurant featuring regional cuisine.
Day 2: Gourmet breakfast and at 09:00 am workshop begins. 04:00 pm free time to explore Montebello and dine on your own. Includes: (B), (L).
Day 3: At 09:00 am workshop begins. At 01:00 pm wrap up and critique. Includes: (B), (L).
- The workshops and lodgings are offered in Montebello, Quebec, only 1 hr. from Ottawa and Montreal
- All of the workshops are offered by professional instructors in French and/or English.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Participants cost: CAD 295 - 350 p/p
- Non-Participants cost: CAD 275 p/p.
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2005
Client Request Served: 48
Welcome to M13292! Step back in time in this elegant, turn of the century home. Enjoy the secluded luxury of extensive gardens and mature trees surrounded by a cedar hedge. Relax over a gourmet breakfast on the screened porch or in front of a cozy fire. Curl up with a good book in a rocking chair on the veranda or...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: