- Parc Omega-see and photograph indigenous animals
- Fairmont Chateau Montebello: largest log structure in the world
- Papineau Manor House: historic home of the founder and seigneur Louis Joseph Papineau
- Plaisance Provincial Park and Waterfalls- beach, 30 km of biking/walking trails
- Golf/Tennis-private lessons available
- Fishing, White Water Rafting, Treetop Zipline.
Day 1: 4:00 pm - check in to accommodations, welcome cheese and wine reception followed by dinner at a local restaurant featuring regional cuisine.
Day 2: Gourmet breakfast and at 09:00 am workshop begins. 04:00 pm free time to explore Montebello and dine on your own. Includes: (B), (L).
Day 3: At 09:00 am workshop begins. At 01:00 pm wrap up and critique. Includes: (B), (L).
- The workshops and lodgings are offered in Montebello, Quebec, only 1 hr. from Ottawa and Montreal
- All of the workshops are offered by professional instructors in French and/or English.
Also see tour packages in:
Canada Quebec Artistry Painting