- Early rises 6:00 am - 11:00 am
- Arvo action 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm.
Note: Please contact us for revised departure times in the colder months.
Fish Species targeted:
- Gummy Sharks
- Reef Species.
Typical Area covered:
- Mornington or Mordialloc
- Ricketts Point
- Black Rock.
Note: Depending on weather conditions and time of year.
- Hot Choc
- Sausage rolls and mud cake.
- The free fishing license does not apply to the standard fishing charter package. One can be purchased on the day for a fee of $6 if required
- The "Standard" Fishing Charter Package only includes light snacks and beverages. Please make sure to bring your own lunch/dinner. Otherwise one of the "Deluxe" Fishing charter packages may be more appropriate
- Departs from Carrum/Patterson Lakes Public Boat Ramp off Launching way: Mel Ref:97 E7.
We can cater for up to 30 passengers using our affiliate vessels. Contact us for details.
Also see tour packages in:
Australia and Oceania Australia Outdoor: Water Drifter Fishing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend