- Sunrise action: 5:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Sunset action: 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm.
Note: Please contact us for revised departure times in the colder months.
Fish Species targeted:
- Gummy Shark
- Cuttle fish
- Salmon Flathead.
Typical Area covered:
- Ricketts Point or shoot across the bay to St. Leonards
- Indented Head
Note: Depending on weather conditions and time of year.
- Home Made cheese pastries
- Deli Meats
- Corn chips
- Deliscious Cake
- Fresh Fruit Platter
- Gourmet Charcoal Chicken Rolls.
- Hot Choc
- Soft drink
- Ginger Beer
- The free fishing license does not apply to the standard fishing charter package. One can be purchased on the day for a fee of $6 if required
- The "Standard" Fishing Charter Package only includes light snacks and beverages. Please make sure to bring your own lunch/dinner. Otherwise one of the "Deluxe" Fishing charter packages may be more appropriate
- Departs from Carrum/Patterson Lakes Public Boat Ramp off Launching way: Mel Ref:97 E7.
Also see tour packages in:
Australia and Oceania Australia Outdoor: Water Drifter Fishing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend