Our carefully devised itinerary with a number of rest at Namche Bazaar and Dinboche gives you an opportunity to explore Thamo and Chhukung Ri. This offers an exceptional way to acclimatize safely. A slow ascent through wonderful Sherpa villages allows us time to enjoy the scenery, wildlife and visit a number of monasteries.
Our goal is Everest Base Camp on the Khumbu Glacier and the opportunity to climb Kala Pattar (5545m), a viewpoint recognized as the best vantage point to see breathtaking view of the highest mountain on earth.
Day 1: Arrival and transfer to hotel.
Day 2: Visit Monastery, palace, temple/Hotel.
Day 3: Fly to Lukla (2640 m) & trek to Phakding about 5 hrs.
Day 4: Trek to Namche Bazar(3440 m), about 7 hrs.
Day 5: Acclimatization day/explore around Thamo or Synboche.
Day 6: Trek to Tengbuche (3860 m), about 6 hrs.
Day 7: Trek to Dingbuche (4410 m), about 5-6 hrs.
Day 8: Acclimatization day/explore Chhukung Ri (5100 m), about 6 hr.
Day 9: Trek to Lobuche (4910 m), about 6 hrs.
Day 10: Trek to Gorakshep (5140 m) and explore further to Everest Base camp(5364m) about 8 to 9 hrs.
Day 11: Climb to Kala Patthar (5550 m) for sunrise & trek to Pheriche (4240 m), about 7 to 8 hrs.
Day 12: Trek to Phorese (3810 m), about 6-7 hr.
Day 13: Trek to Khumjung (3780 m), about 6-7 hr.
Day 14: Trek to Monjo (2840 m, about 6 hrs.
Day 15: Trek to Lukla (2850 m), about 6 hrs.
Day 16: Fly back to Kathmandu/Hotel.
Day 17: Day at leisure/ reserve day in case of flight cancel/Hotel.
Day 18: Drive to Airport for return flight.
Date and price of Everest Base Camp trek:
- Departure: Everyday Guarantee with even single person.
- Best season:
* Spring: Feb-May (For the flower lover)
* Autumn: Mid September till End of November.
Note: Those who want to avoid Crowed can trek in winter but it will be cold and there are chances that hotel is closed at Gorekshep if too much snowing. Trek to Everest Base Camp can be done in Monsoon too but there will be risk of flight cancellation and also mountain views are not visible often.
- Kathmandu Airport transfers
- An experienced insured and equipped English speaking Guide
- Guided sightseeing and entry fee in Kathmandu
- Internal flights and land transport involved in the itinerary
- Flights of guide
- Airport tax
- Good standard Hotel ( 3-4*) accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Teahouse accommodation on trek twin sharing basic
- Tims permit
- National park permit
- Insured and equipped porter as on IPPG rules
- TTG Kit bag and T-Shirt as a souvenir
- Ascents of Kala Patar (5545m) and Chhikung Ri (5100m)
- Acclimatize day to explore in Namche and Dinboche
- Trekking off the main trail to the village of Phortse - one of the more traditional Sherpa villages in the Khumbu region.
- Travel Insurance
- Nepalese Visa
- Tips for Guide and other trek staff
- Meals except 4 breakfast in the city
- Additional costs due to illness, rescue etc
- Additional cost due to force majeure, changes of flight and itinerary
- Personal drinks and Bar Bill.
- Only internal flight
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Asia Nepal Outdoor: Land Rambler Hiking & Trekking Cultural Journey
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend