Day 1, Friday: Rakia connecting people
- Arrival at Belgrade Airport
- Transfer to Belgrade and hotel accommodation;
- Meet at 20.00 for the Rakia tour (1h);
- Rakia Workshop - tasting of national brandies, instructions how to prepare and serve it; matching particular selection of appetizers and bites with specific sorts of Rakia;
- Dinner in one of the most popular Serbian traditional restaurants in a very old bohemian street with live national music, enjoying the legendary Serbian grill;
- Return to hotel late evening; overnight in Belgrade.
Day 2: Fishing your own meal.
- Breakfast, check out from the hotel
- Departure to Zasavica – a special nature reserve
- Whole day workshop.
- Morning spent fishing for lunch followed by a fish soup cookery class based on the river ‘catch of the day' recipes with freshwater fish. Degustation of special products like: liquor of donkey milk, bacon made from "mangulica"-special kind of pigs.
- In late afternoon transfer to Salas 137 (famous farm house with special accommodation and superb national restaurant)
- Check in to the rooms; dinner with music and national dance.
Day 3: Strong Serbian Coffee and Jam on the way where your mind meets Luxury
- Sweet breakfast - homemade jam with pancakes or pastry,
- Rural cooking classes on a Salas property, preparation of vegetables bought from the market the previous day, North Serbian pies and sweets, lunch
- Departure from property at 16h, transfer to Valjevo and a visit to the Rakia property and restaurant Vesic, with a luxurious collection of Serbian brandies; dinner. Overnight.
Day 4: Serbian Traditional Tasty Bites
Gibanica - Serbian traditional favorite phyllo pastry dish;
Proja - national dish of corn /known as corn bread;
Kajmak - Serbian autochthonous creamy dairy product
Duvan Cvarci a "noble form" of classic hard pork cracklings
Ajvar – a very tasteful Serbian relish comprising a sweet-pepper mixture made principally from red bell peppers, with eggplant, garlic and chili pepper
- Departure to Kosjeric, to the property of ‘Cookery Knight’
- Meeting the great champion Milijan Stojanic, short introduction to his life and dedication to cooking trends and improvements in XX century
- Preparation of homemade bread and PROJA- corn bread . Lunch
- Departure to Paracin
- Dinner and overnight in the hotel ‘Petrus’ 3*
Day 5: Cheese making and fusion of druid herbs
- Breakfast in the Hotel; departure to Nis (1 hour)
- Sightseeing of Nis
- Cooking lessons with a well known local ‘Druid’ and preparation of lunch with rare species of herbs, vegetables and pepper
- After lunch, transfer to Knjazevac, accommodation;
- Cheese making workshop on a private farm, and dinner with host family.
Day 6: Local fish-ing and meat-ing
- Breakfast, departure to Kladovo fortress
- Afternoon Cooking Class - preparation of fish soup in huge cooper on fire in nature, followed by grilled fish specialty;
- Dinner on the Danube river
Day 7: Passionately through centuries - from Roman Trails and Venison to Bohemian Part of Belgrade.
- Breakfast in the Hotel and departure to the Roman site of Viminacium
- Transfer to a cottage restaurant in Smederevo for workshop and lunch
- Workshop: preparing venison and spicy burgoo (creamy soup with meat)
- After lunch departure to Belgrade
- Hotel check-in; Sightseeing of Belgrade
- Dinner and Organized clubbing a la Belgrade
Day 8: Strong Serbian Coffee and Burek for hang over
- Early check out from the Hotel; short visit to a very old and traditional bakery, pick up breakfast portion of BUREK
- Morning coffee and burek in the oldest kafana (inn) “?” in Belgrade
- 8:30 departure to the airport
- Transfers and transportation in Mercedes mini bus, or full size coach
- Full Board, dinner x7 lunch x6
- Drinks during meals
- Rakia bar tour
- Sightseeing of Belgrade
- Overnight/B in Belgrade hotel 4*x2, Hotel 4*x1, Hotel 3* x1, host family apartments,
- Guide all the way
- Preparation of meals and cooking lessons.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Serbia Local Culture Food & Wine Cultural Journey
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend