'Wild and Scenic' river corridor with no roads, no lodges and rarely any other people but our own group. All campout equipment supplied. Fishing equipment supplied upon request. Fabulous food and great fishing. This trip was aired on ESPN's 'The Fishin Hole' hosted by Jerry McKinnis. Free video to clients who make a reservation.
Day 1 - The day before your trip begins you arrive at the Redmond/Bend Airport in Central Oregon. You are met by a representative from Arrowhead River Adventures and transported to a motel or to the river depending on how soon you want to start the first morning. It is a 1 and a 1/2 hour drive to the river. Includes: (L) (D)
Day 2 - Fishing, kayaking and camping. Includes: (B) (L) (D)
Day 3 - Fishing, kayaking and camping. Includes: (B) (L) (D)
Day 4 - Fishing, kayaking and camping. If this is a three day/two night trip we take off the river and transport you back to the airport at about 2 pm. Includes: (B) (L) (D)
Day 5 - Fishing, kayaking and camping. Includes: (B) (L) (D)
Day 6 - Fishing, kayaking and camping. If this is a five day/four night trip we take off the river and transport you back to the airport at about 2 pm. Includes: (B) (L) (D)
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Three day/three night trips $1231 per person
Four day/four night trips $1391 per person
Five day/five night trips $1597 per person
The trip includes:
What is included:
- Transportation from and to the Redmond/Bend Airport (if needed);
- Hotel accommodations and dinner/breakfast Redmond or Prineville the night before the trip (if needed);
- Three delicious meals a day;
- Camping gear, tents, cots or mattresses, solar showers, etc.;
- Comfortable rafts and catarafts with custom frames and bass seats for fishing;
- Skillful experienced guides, members of the Oregon Guide and Packers and the Rogue River Guides Association, licensed by the Oregon State Marine Board. License #1608-2007;
- Three, four and five day fishing trips;
- The most smallmouth bass you will ever have access to (approximately 4000 per mile).
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Feb 1999
Client Request Served: 44
Fishing, rafting and kayaking on Northern California and Oregon rivers. 1/2 day to multi-day campouts and lodge trips. Group and family discounts.
8 ways to have a great time in Southern Oregon.
Rafting, fishing, kayaking and hiking adventures.
We custom design our tours just for you! Mild to...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Water Drifter
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: