Day 1: Arrive in Saint Petersburg. Transfer to a hotel.
Day 2: City tour in the morning. Afternoon visit to the Hermitage. Performance in Sheremetyevsky Palace. Transfer to the hotel.
Day 3: By Hydrofoil to Peter's Summer Palace (Peterhof). Visit to the palace and the park. Lunch in a restaurant in the park. Hydrofoil back to St. Petersburg. In the winter season instead of Peterhof we’ll drive to the town of Pushkin to Visit Catharine the Great Palace.
Day 4: Free day for shopping. Transfer to the airport. End of the tour.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- All accommodation in DBL in the hotel 3-stars with breakfasts
- Two lunches
- English -speaking guide
- Entrance tickets to the Hermitage, Peter and Paul Cathedral, the park and Palace in Peterhof or park and Palace in Pushkin
- Russian visa support
- Hydrofoil to Peterhof or transfer St.Petersburg – Pushkin – St. Petersburg
- Transport in Saint-Petersburg as per the itinerary.
- Entry fee to the concert to Sheremetyevsky Palace.
- Visa fees
- Any extra services.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2001
Client Request Served: 363
The M08603 has been operating in Russian Adventure Travel since 1989. Founded by professional geographers from St. Petersburg State University it specializes in organizing tours and expeditions to the remote wild areas of Russia and former Soviet Republics. Nowadays M08603 focuses on adventure travel, cultural and...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: