- Hike the up and over, an almost unknown but beautiful trail
- Enjoy world-class fishing
- See guanacos, rheas, condors and other wildlife
- Sail up to the face of a towering valley glacier
- Visit the cute burrowing Magellanic Penguins at their colony in Otway Sound Trek to the base of the Towers Sleep in an authentic estancia.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 2 travelers: $3,125.00 p/p
- 3 travelers: $2,650 p/p
- 4-6 travelers: $2,525.00 p/p.
- All accommodation
- Transfers to and from airport or hotel in Punta Arenas
- Vehicle support for luggage
- All meals (excluding drinks and personal items in hotels)
- Park and penguin fees.
- Airport taxes
- Accommodation and meals in Punta Arenas.
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2003
Client Request Served: 115
M09984 is a tour operator based in southern Patagonia's quaint waterside town of Puerto Natales. Run by the original founders, it is a small Anglo-Chilean company which has been organizing wilderness adventure travel in and around Southern Patagonia for nearly 20 years. We offer three services depending on the...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Nature & Wildlife
Hiking & Trekking
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend