Day 1: Arusha National Park. In the morning drive to Arusha National Park for game viewing, lunch, dinner and overnight Momela, Arusha.
Day 2: Lake Manyara. After breakfast drive to Lake Manyara National Park lunch, dinner and overnight Manyara.
Day 3: Ngorongoro - Olduvai Gorge. After breakfast transfer to Ngorongoro with packed lunch descend into the crater for a day game viewing. Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro.
Day 4: Olduvai Gorge. After breakfast drive to the Olduvai gorge, an archaeological site, lunch at Ngorongoro. After lunch drive back to Arusha via Mto wa mbu social market. End of our services.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- All park entrance fees
- Transport on 4WD vehicle with the pop-up roof, which enable you to spot wildlife easier
- Accommodation based on three meals a day
- Crater fees
- All kitchen utensils (If camping)
- Mineral water 1.5 lt per person per day
- Salary for the professional English-Drive guide and cook (if camping)
- Activities as per itinerary above.
- International flight
- Airport transfers book with us for $60 US per transfer
- Accommodation on your first day before safari and last day after safari (book with us)
- Hot and cold drinks
- Sleeping bags (if camping)
- Flying doctors insurance, we can arrange for $50 per person
- Tips to the driver/guide and all items of personal nature/use
- And all not mentioned in the itinerary above.
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Nature & Wildlife