The Royal trek offers you splendid mountain views- Annapurna south, Himchuli, Lamjung Himal, Manaslu, Fish tail & Annapurna II III IV. So one more extra day can be spent as best photographically over day. An easy hiking trip just around the Pokhara valley. Recommended as the winter trip and the trip for family or with children. Since the trip is not going that height.
Traveling through the villages set among the cultivated fields and meeting the people is quite unforgettable experience. This four days trek commences from Pokhara, the valley of lakes offering panoramic views of the Annapurna massif as also of the Manaslu Himal.
Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu & Transfer to Hotel. Includes: (A).
Day 2: Full day guided sightseeing around of the Kathmandu valley
Join us for the welcome dinner at evening. Hotel Overnight. Includes: (A), (B).
Day 3: Kathmandu to Pokhara by bus. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 4: Drive to trailhead Bijaypur - Kalikasthan (1370m). Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 5: Kalikastan (1370m) - Shaklung (1730m). Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 6: Shaklung (1730m)-Chisopani. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 7: Chisopani - Begnas Lake). Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 8: Pokhara to Kathmandu by plane. Includes: (A), (B), (L).
Day 9: Rest in Kathmandu. Includes: (A), (B).
Day 10: Final Departure. Includes: (B).
Note: Abbreviation: A - Accommodation, B - Breakfast, L - Lunch, D - Dinner.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Airport pick up & drop
- Trekking guide
- One porter each two clients in tea-house trek, required cook, trek crews & porters in tent trek
- Insurance, lodging, food & allowance to your trek crews
- Tent & mattress for tent trekking
- All meals as per itinerary
- Land transportation as per itinerary
- All accommodation as per itinerary
- Trekking Permit & National Park Fee.
- International airfares & war insurance
- The cost of personal items like laundry & all kind of soft & hard drinks
- Optional excursions
- Cost of visas, insurance charges & passports where is necessary
- Gratuities for services provided on a personal basis
- The single supplement payable on all bookings where only one person is traveling
- All others except committed to provide in ‘cost included’ section above.
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2007
Client Request Served: 16
M16846 is a globally focused one of the mid ranged market leading eco holiday adventure travel operators based in Nepal, lies two Asian giants India and China. Nepal is the land of Mt. Everest (central Himalaya), the highest peak all over the world and birth place of Buddha, the founder of Buddhism, apostle of peace.
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Hiking & Trekking
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend