People from Tibet walk all the way down to Namche to sell their home made stuffs and salt to trade. The most wonderful experience would be to explore this area during the end of monsoon season when flowers pop out in Nangpala, giving the trekkers the illusion that they are walking on textured carpet.
The strong fragrances of flowers refresh the mind and feels heavenly to camp there and have a very sweet sleep at night. The caravan-style business, it’s remoteness, the biggest glaciers in the whole of the Khumbu region and spectacular views of Mt. Everest and Mt. Cho Oyo are the spectacular features in this trek. The newly opened Renjo Pass crossing from Gokyo to Nangpala is a breathtakingly beautiful walk with mountains surrounding us.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu & Transfer to hotel (A)
Day 2: Sight seeing in Kathmandu valley (A, B)
Day 3: Kathmandu to Lukla (2800m), and trek to Phakding (A, B, L, D)
Day 4: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m.). (A, B, L, D)
Day 5: Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar (A, B, L, D)
Day 6: Trek to Trek to Phortse Drengka. (A, B, L, D)
Day 7: phortse tangka to Machherma. (A, B, L, D)
Day 8: macharmo to Gokyo (4790m). (A, B, L, D)
Day 9: Go to Gokyo ri and free day in Gokyo. (A, B, L, D)
Day 10: Gokyo - Renjo Pass (5345m) - Rermo Pokhari (4875m). (A, B, L, D)
Day 11: Rermo to Thame (3800m). (A, B, L, D)
Day 12: Thame to Namche. (A, B, L, D)
Day 13: Namche to Lukla. (A, B, L, D)
Day 14: Lukla – Kathmandu (A, B, L)
Day 15: Free day in Kathmandu (A, B)
Day 16: Departure from Kathamndu (B)
(Abbreviation: A - Accommodation, B - Breakfast, L - Lunch, D - Dinner
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Airport pick up & drop
- Trekking guide
- One porter each two clients in tea-house trek, required cook, trek crews & porters in tent trek
- Insurance, lodging, food & allowance to your trek crews
- Tent & mattress for tent trekking
- All meals as per itinerary
- Land transportation as per itinerary
- All accommodation as per itinerary
- Trekking Permit & National Park Fee
- Domestic Flight Ticket as per itinerary.
- International airfares & war insurance
- The cost of personal items like laundry & all kind of soft & hard drinks
- Optional excursions
- Cost of visas, insurance charges & passports where is necessary
- Gratuities for services provided on a personal basis
- The single supplement payable on all bookings where only one person is traveling
- All others except committed to provide in ‘cost included’ section above.
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2007
Client Request Served: 16
Eco-friendly adventure holiday leaders and leading climate justice research group to Nepal Himalayas.
Krishna, the team leader of M16846 is also right to life related climate justice advocate. He is dedicating in this sectors researching and advocating climate justice.
From 2006, he is advocating basic rights for...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Hiking & Trekking
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend