The abrupt variation in altitude found here is astonishing from the narrow trails. From Bhairav Kund there are no intervening ranges to spoil the views of Himalayan range of Jugal Himal in which peaks include Dorje Lakpa (6966), Madiya (6257M) and Phurbi Ghhyachu (6637m). With The mixed & glorious feelings of mountain along the views different culture on the route of the trek is excellent. The highlight of the trek Bhairav Kund is a holy lake situated above (4200m), the dominating skyline and the life style of nomadic people unchanged by time. The trekking group has to be self-contained, as there are no lodges/tea houses. Due to this incredible latitudinal range and an unusual geographical and climatic mix, walking along with this area is able to fulfill a naturalist's dream. The Bhairav Kund trek has located at the northern part from Kathmandu.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu, reception at the airport and transfer to hotel night in hotel. Includes: (A), (B).
Day 2: Guided sight seeing in Kathmandu valley. Includes: (A), (B).
Day 3: Kathmandu (1350m.) - Jalbire (1000m.) Drive by Bus. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 4: Jalbire - Chanaute (1350m.). Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 5: Chanaute - Khani Gaon (2000m.). Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 6: Rest day with Local Village sightseeing. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 7: Khani Gaon - Forest Camp (3150m.). Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 8: Forest Camp - Pati (3765m.). Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 9: Pati - Bhairab Kunda (4250m.). Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 10: Bhairab Kunda - Sherpa gaon (2500m.) After Sunrise view. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 11: Sherpa gaon - Larcha (1500m) & visit Hot spring on highway. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 12: Larcha - Kathmandu drive by bus o/n hotel. Includes: (A), (B), (L).
Day 13: Day free in Kathmandu o/n hotel. Includes: (A), (B).
Day 14: Transfer to Airport for onwards destination. Includes: (B).
Note: Abbreviation: A - Accommodation, B - Breakfast, L - Lunch, D - Dinner.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Airport pick up & drop
- Trekking guide
- One porter each two clients in tea-house trek, required cook, trek crews & porters in tent trek
- Insurance, lodging, food & allowance to your trek crews
- Tent & mattress for tent trekking
- All meals as per itinerary
- Land transportation as per itinerary
- All accommodation as per itinerary
- Trekking Permit & National Park Fee.
- International airfares & war insurance
- The cost of personal items like laundry & all kind of soft & hard drinks
- Optional excursions
- Cost of visas, insurance charges & passports where is necessary
- Gratuities for services provided on a personal basis
- The single supplement payable on all bookings where only one person is traveling
- All others except committed to provide in ‘cost included’ section above.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2007
Client Request Served: 16
Eco-friendly adventure holiday leaders and leading climate justice research group to Nepal Himalayas.
Krishna, the team leader of M16846 is also right to life related climate justice advocate. He is dedicating in this sectors researching and advocating climate justice.
From 2006, he is advocating basic rights for...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Hiking & Trekking
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend