Changu Narayan is situated at the end of a long ridge which runs well into the Kathmandu Valley, it is said to have been built by King Hari Dutta in 323 AD and said to be the oldest temple in the Valley. It has listed in the UNESCO World Heritage Monument List in 1979. Nagarkot is a popular tourist resort of Nepal. It is situated 32 km east of Kathmandu at an altitude of 2175m. above sea level.
The panorama of the major peaks of the eastern Nepal Himalaya including Sagarmatha (Mt. Everest) can be seen from here. Nagarkot is famous for sunrise and sunset viewing. This trek links between Changu Narayan and end at Nagarkot. This trek can be extend up to Nala or Dhulikhel or longer as per your interest and permission of your time.
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu, check in hotel. Includes: (A).
Day 2: Kathmandu Sightseeing (full day). Includes: (A), (B).
Day 3: Kathmandu - Changu Narayan after breakfast. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 4: Changu Narayan - Nagarkot by walked, (One of the very old temple of Nepal 1800 years old) visit. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 5: Nagarkot - Kathmandu by Driving. Includes: (A), (B), (L).
Day 6: Rest in Kathmandu, souvenir shopping. Includes: (A), (B).
Day 7: Departure from Kathmandu for next trip or to your home. Includes: (B).
Note: Abbreviation: A - Accommodation, B - Breakfast, L - Lunch, D - Dinner.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Airport pick up & drop
- Trekking guide
- One porter each two clients in tea-house trek, required cook, trek crews & porters in tent trek
- Insurance, lodging, food & allowance to your trek crews
- Tent & mattress for tent trekking
- All meals as per itinerary
- Land transportation as per itinerary
- All accommodation as per itinerary
- Trekking Permit & National Park Fee.
- International airfares & war insurance
- The cost of personal items like laundry & all kind of soft & hard drinks
- Optional excursions
- Cost of visas, insurance charges & passports where is necessary
- Gratuities for services provided on a personal basis
- The single supplement payable on all bookings where only one person is traveling
- All others except committed to provide in ‘cost included’ section above.
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2007
Client Request Served: 16
M16846 is a globally focused one of the mid ranged market leading eco holiday adventure travel operators based in Nepal, lies two Asian giants India and China. Nepal is the land of Mt. Everest (central Himalaya), the highest peak all over the world and birth place of Buddha, the founder of Buddhism, apostle of peace.
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Hiking & Trekking
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend