For more ambitious hiking, lasting 3 to 4 days continue from Nagarkot to Shivapuri to Kakani making a hill-top walk around the northern edge of Kathmandu Valley. Evergreen pastures cover the trekking route and the landscape is marvelous. It is necessary to have warm clothing and stout footwear. Kakani is located 29 KM north west of the Kathmandu City.
Nagarkot is situated at an elevation of 1982 m. above the sea level. It incorporates beautiful open scenery and magnificent Himalayan panorama. The alluring four peaks of the Ganesh Himal range are just opposite to it. Other Himalayan peaks of Gauri Shankar (7134m.), Chobha Bhamare (6016m), Manaslu (8163m), Himal Chuli (7890m), Annapurna (8091m) and several other peaks can be seen from here. Sunset views over the snowy Himalayan ranges are majestic. It commands magnificent views at all sides, snowy mountains in the north and a birds-eye view of Kathmandu City in the west.
Day 1: Kathmandu Arrival, check in hotel. Includes: (A).
Day 2: Full day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley. Includes: (A), (B).
Day 3: Kathmandu- Kakani (Drive) - Ale Danda. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 4: Ale Danda - Chisa Pani. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 5: Chisa Pani - Nagarkot. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 6: Nagarkot - Dhulikhel. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 7: Dhulikhel - Kathmandu (by drive). Includes: (A), (B), (L).
Day 8: Departure for next trip or for your home country. Includes: (B).
Note: Abbreviation: A - Accommodation, B - Breakfast, L - Lunch, D - Dinner.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Airport pick up & drop
- Trekking guide
- One porter each two clients in tea-house trek, required cook, trek crews & porters in tent trek
- Insurance, lodging, food & allowance to your trek crews
- Tent & mattress for tent trekking
- All meals as per itinerary
- Land transportation as per itinerary
- All accommodation as per itinerary
- Trekking Permit & National Park Fee.
- International airfares & war insurance
- The cost of personal items like laundry & all kind of soft & hard drinks
- Optional excursions
- Cost of visas, insurance charges & passports where is necessary
- Gratuities for services provided on a personal basis
- The single supplement payable on all bookings where only one person is traveling
- All others except committed to provide in ‘cost included’ section above.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2007
Client Request Served: 16
Eco-friendly adventure holiday leaders and leading climate justice research group to Nepal Himalayas.
Krishna, the team leader of M16846 is also right to life related climate justice advocate. He is dedicating in this sectors researching and advocating climate justice.
From 2006, he is advocating basic rights for...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Hiking & Trekking
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend