Although it is so near to Kathmandu a fast growing modern city, it takes you after an hour drive so near to nature immediately exposing a typical rural Nepal with magnificent views of different Himalayan ranges. Few people trek around the Kathmandu valley.
The valley rim lies around 1000/2800 m and in the spring offers early flowering rhododendrons and through the autumn and winter, wonderful mountain vistas which can, from certain view-points, stretch from Everest in the east to Annapurna in the west. The trek ends at Changu Narayan and we will return back by drive to Kathmandu via Bhaktapur where you can have full rest.
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu, check in hotel. Includes: (A).
Day 2: Full day sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley. Includes: (A), (B).
Day 3: Kathmandu –Shivapuri and O/N at tented Camp. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 4: Shivapuri-Sundarijal O/N at tent camp. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 5: Sundarijal – Nagarkot and O/N at tented Camp either Lodge. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 6: Nagarkot-Kathmandu by bus after breakfast. Includes: (A), (B).
Day 7: Departure for next trip or departure to your country. Includes: (B).
Note: Abbreviation: A - Accommodation, B - Breakfast, L - Lunch, D - Dinner.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Airport pick up & drop
- Trekking guide
- One porter each two clients in tea-house trek, required cook, trek crews & porters in tent trek
- Insurance, lodging, food & allowance to your trek crews
- Tent & mattress for tent trekking
- All meals as per itinerary
- Land transportation as per itinerary
- All accommodation as per itinerary
- Trekking Permit & National Park Fee.
- International airfares & war insurance
- The cost of personal items like laundry & all kind of soft & hard drinks
- Optional excursions
- Cost of visas, insurance charges & passports where is necessary
- Gratuities for services provided on a personal basis
- The single supplement payable on all bookings where only one person is traveling
- All others except committed to provide in ‘cost included’ section above.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2007
Client Request Served: 16
Eco-friendly adventure holiday leaders and leading climate justice research group to Nepal Himalayas.
Krishna, the team leader of M16846 is also right to life related climate justice advocate. He is dedicating in this sectors researching and advocating climate justice.
From 2006, he is advocating basic rights for...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Hiking & Trekking
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend