Old trade route between India and Tibet and its centre town called Sankhu of around 1st Century, You will see the local farmers and farming field with seasonal crops, you experience the village life style, the great Himalayan Range including Everest (Top of the World), Langtang, Ganesh Himal, Gaurishankar, Dorjelakpa and the sunrise over those mountain ranges. These treks have been designed for people with less time or for those not wishing to travel too far outside of the Kathmandu Valley.
It's not always easy walking but generally so, however the treks are at low altitude compared to many other treks in Nepal. All of the treks mentioned provide an insight into Nepali village life as well as offering some wonderful vistas of the Himalayas including a distant view of Everest.
Day 1: Arrival in Nepal, check in your hotel in Kathmandu. Includes: (A).
Day 2: Full Day sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley. Includes: (A), (B).
Day 3: Drive at around 09 AM to Sankhu by the private vehicle. Sankhu is small old town dated 1st century surrounded by the four entrance gates and used for the different purposes from centuries to till now. Start walking from Sankhu crossing great farming field and local houses and the Sacred Hindu River called Salinadi. Walk some 04 hours to Nagarkot where the last part is up. Lunch on the way. Overnight in the Hotel in Nagarkot 2170 m. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 4: Wake up early in the morning to Enjoy Sunrise view over the great Himalayan Ranges including Everest 8848 m. and others as Langtang, Gaurishankar, Ganesh Himal and many more. Breakfast in the Hotel and then walk down through the forest and Villages. This day you will enjoy the Pack Lunch. Overnight stay in the Hotel in Dhulikhel. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 5: Enjoy Sunrise over the Himalayan Range again. The view of Everest closer from here than from Nagarkot and after breakfast drive back to Kathmandu. Includes: (A), (B).
Day 6: Departure for next trip or to your home country. Includes: (B).
Note: Abbreviation: A - Accommodation, B - Breakfast, L - Lunch, D - Dinner.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Airport pick up & drop
- Trekking guide
- One porter each two clients in tea-house trek, required cook, trek crews & porters in tent trek
- Insurance, lodging, food & allowance to your trek crews
- Tent & mattress for tent trekking
- All meals as per itinerary
- Land transportation as per itinerary
- All accommodation as per itinerary
- Trekking Permit & National Park Fee.
- International airfares & war insurance
- The cost of personal items like laundry & all kind of soft & hard drinks
- Optional excursions
- Cost of visas, insurance charges & passports where is necessary
- Gratuities for services provided on a personal basis
- The single supplement payable on all bookings where only one person is traveling
- All others except committed to provide in ‘cost included’ section above.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2007
Eco-friendly adventure holiday leaders and leading climate justice research group to Nepal Himalayas.
Krishna, the team leader of M16846 is also right to life related climate justice advocate. He is dedicating in this sectors researching and advocating climate justice.
From 2006, he is advocating basic rights for...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Hiking & Trekking
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend