In December 2001, the Government of Nepal announced the opening of a further 103 new peaks in addition to the nine already opened in May, bringing the total of open peaks (including trekking peaks) to 263. They also removed the necessity for a Liaison Officer on peaks below below 6500m. One of among them is Mt. Amotsang (6392m) from Annapurna
-Day 1: Arrival Kathmandu transfer to hotel (A)
-Day 2: Expedition briefing and preparing (A, B)
-Day 3: Bus from Kathmandu to Besisahar: Camp (A, B, L, D)
-Day 4: Trekking: Ngadi: Camp (A, B, L, D)
-Day 5: Trekking: Jagat: Camp (A, B, L, D)
-Day 6: Trekking: Bagarchap: Camp (A, B, L, D)
-Day 7: Trekking: Chame: Camp (A, B, L, D)
-Day 8: Trekking: via Koto trek up to Meta Camp (A, B, L, D)
-Day 9: Trekking: Naar village: Camp (A, B, L, D)
-Day 10: Trekking: rest day for acclimatizing at Naar Village: Camp (A, B, L, D)
-Day 11: Trekking: near Lapsa Khola: Camp (A, B, L, D)
-Day 12: Trekking: Base Camp (A, B, L, D)
-Day 13: Climbing period till day 18: Camp (A, B, L, D)
-Day 19: Back to Base Camp: Camp (A, B, L, D)
-Day 20: Trekking: before Naar Village: Camp (A, B, L, D)
-Day 21: Trekking: Meta: Camp (A, B, L, D)
-Day 22: Trekking: Koto: Camp (A, B, L, D)
-Day 23: Trekking: Syangje: Camp (A, B, L, D)
-Day 24: Trekking: Ngadi: Camp (A, B, L, D)
-Day 25: Trekking: Khudi: Camp (A, B, L, D)
-Day 26: Trekking: Besi Sahar: Camp (A, B, L, D)
-Day 27: Bus to Kathmandu, hotel (A, B, L)
-Day 28: Free day, Kathmandu (A, B)
-Day 29: Free day, Kathmandu (A, B)
-Day 30: Final departure, transfer to airport. (B)
(Abbreviation: A - Accommodation, B - Breakfast, L - Lunch, D - Dinner)
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
The Cost Includes:
- Nepal Airport pickup & drop
- Room in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu -Besi Sahar – KTM by private bus
- 1 tent for 2 persons, toilet tent, kitchen utensils up to Base camp
- Meals as per itinerary
- Expedition Royalty fee
- Park fees & permit
- Daily wages and insurance for the Nepali staff
- Base Camp guide, cook, Kitchen helper & porters
- Gratuities for services provided on a personal basis
- Domestic Flight Ticket.
The Cost Excludes:
- International airfares, health, travel & war insurance
- Bar bill alcoholic beverage
- Telephone calls, laundry bills
- All personal nature expenses & tips
- Emergency evacuation by helicopter if required
- High altitude tent, food, all necessary climbing gears
- Personal equipment, etc.
- All others except mentioned ‘cost included’ section above.
- USD 1600 for Climbing Guide
- USD 1200/ climbing Sherpa if you need
- USD 500 refundable garbage deposit
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2007
Client Request Served: 16
Eco-friendly adventure holiday leaders and leading climate justice research group to Nepal Himalayas.
Krishna, the team leader of M16846 is also right to life related climate justice advocate. He is dedicating in this sectors researching and advocating climate justice.
From 2006, he is advocating basic rights for...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Mountain Ranger
Hiking & Trekking
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend