So if you're confident about finding your own way - with our detailed route notes and maps - our self-guided walking tour is an ideal choice. We transfer your luggage, so you'll have plenty of breath left to enjoy the views. There are no set departure dates, just choose the day of the week on which you would like to begin your adventure.
What is included on a self-guided walking tour:
- Pick-up and drop off at the nearest railway station at the start and end of the tour.
- Accommodation in quality B&Bs and guesthouses.
- Luggage transfer, so your bags are waiting for you at your accommodation each night.
- Vehicle back-up
- Custom maps, highlighting your walk day-by-day and marking facilities.
- Comprehensive route guide including directions and plenty of background information.
- First aid kit.
- Three Castles Walk
- The Beacons Way
- An Introduction to Offa's Dyke
- Llanthony Priory Walk
- Offa's Dyke
- Taff Trail
- Usk Valley Walk
- A Weekend on the Wye
- Wye Valley Walk.
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Wales Outdoor: Land Rambler Walking Tours
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend