- If you have a group of 4 or more - we can customize it to your time, your preferred dates.
Every year in May and Sept we have our Wolf Adventure. Usually 2nd week in May and 3rd week in Sept. please contact us for exact dates.
In the Land of Cibola, on the Continental Divide, we will also visit El Morro where the Conquistadors passed through and left their inscriptions. We will see the Atsinna Pueblo and connect with the Spirit of 'The Ancient Way' during our retreat.
- Have you ever seen those programs on TV where people play directly with wolves?
- Have you ever felt a longing for being able to do that yourself?
- Well you can! Come join us at the best Wolf Sanctuary in the country!
- Rekindle that 'thrill' up your spine, the 'shivers' of the Spirit of the Wild running through you!
- We will interact in a 'safe space' with people friendly wolves under the direction and guidance of the Wild Spirit Wolf Sanctuary directors.
- There's nothing like having two big wolf paws on your shoulders while having your ears licked!
Leyton Cougar and his Wild Spirit Wolf Sanctuary are allowing us access to interact with the wolves at their sanctuary. Portions of our proceeds go to support their mission of educating the public and offering sanctuary for the Wolves. We will be participating in wolf adventures such as:
- A Full Moon walk and tour with the wolves
- A 'Scavenger Hunt' where we get to play privately with a group of wolves looking for toys and goodies that we've hidden for them.
- Campfire Evening with the wolves
- Private interaction time with wolves where we can allow them and us to have some fun and enlivening interaction and play
- Fantastic Photographic opportunities with the Wolves.
Also see tour packages in:
USA New Mexico Nature & Wildlife Wildlife Viewing Yoga & Spiritual Experience