Day 1: Arrive in Scotland, collect hire car and transfer to St. Andrews where comfortable en-suite accommodation will be reserved for 5 nights bed and breakfast at the 4-star Rusacks Hotel (prices for Guest House, 3-star Hotel and 5 star Resort accommodation available on request).
Day 2: Play 1 round over Carnoustie Open Championship Links.
Day 3: Play 1 round over St. Andrews Castle Course.
Day 4: Play 1 round over St. Andrews Old Course, subject to successful ballot application. Play 1 round over the New Course if unsuccessful in the ballot.
Day 5: Play 1 round over Kingsbarns Championship Links.
Day 6: Check out of accommodation for the return journey home.
Note: Itinerary is subject to availability at time of booking.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 5 nights bed and breakfast
- 2 evening dinners in Rusacks Hotel
- 1 Round over each of the courses listed with the exception of the Old or New which would be paid on the day
- Self drive vehicle suitable for the numbers in your party (price for chauffeur driven vehicle on request)
- Tour package with golf vouchers, driving directions, maps, contact numbers and tourist information
- 1 Old Course ballot application
- All taxes on package features.
- Travel to and from Scotland
- All meals other than breakfast and 2 evening dinners
- Travel insurance to cover cost of loss or cancellation through illness or theft, etc.
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2007
Client Request Served: 17
With over 25 years experience in the hospitality industry we are committed to ensuring that our clients receive an unrivaled level of service, with attention to detail and value for money always uppermost in our minds when preparing your itinerary for the golf trip of a lifetime to Scotland.
We have, over the years,...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Health & Wellness
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend