Vagabond is heading north on a journey through 1000's of years of fascinating history, dramatic scenery and legendary places to the heart of one of Europe's most off-the-beaten-track regions. Northern and North-western Ireland has so much to offer as one of the most diverse, intriguing and beautiful areas of Western Europe and with Vagabond to show you around it will be a tour that you will never forget. From the wilds of Donegal to the legends of the Giants Causeway, the Glens and beaches of the Antrim coastline and the historic cities of Belfast and Derry Vagabond will make sure that you visit areas that other tourists simply don't reach.
Like all our tours the trip is an awesome blend of great scenery, fresh air and outdoor activity, local culture and history and loads of laughs. Our small group sizes mean an amazing degree of flexibility, so every trip is different and moulded to suit you and your fellow passengers. Our small groups also allow us to stay in small out-of-the-way B&B's and Hotels, offering a warm friendly welcome and first class accommodation. All rooms have private bathrooms and most come with TV's and Tea and Coffee facilities.
- Visit the legendary Giants Causeway
- Conquer your fear of heights on the Carrick-a-Rede Rope bridge
- Clamber over the cliff-top ruins of Dun Luce Castle
- Take a Black cab tour of the fascinating Belfast city
- Hill-walking amongst some of the most remote and stunning scenery in Ireland
- Try Surfing in the North and north-west
- Horse-riding on breath-taking endless beaches
- Learn the A walking tour of Londonderry/Derry city
- Explore the nine Glens of Antrim
- Walk in the Mourne Mountains
- Climb Knocknaree Mountain to Queen Maeve's tomb.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Breakfasts, other meals are simply paid for at the time. Lunches tend to be a mixture of picnics, BBQ’s and pub lunches and then in the evening we normally head to a good pub or restaurant for our meal.
- Accommodation. For accommodation we normally use a mixture of B&B’s, small hotels and Lodges, all the rooms have private bathrooms and most have tea and coffee in the rooms. (The B&B prices are based on two sharing a room and include full cooked Irish breakfast). Each place is different and adds its own flavor to the tours, we have put a lot of work into finding just the right places and everyone seems really happy with the results.
* The price is based on two sharing, a single supplement on E85 applies for single rooms.
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in: