- Depart Lhasa 8 am
- Drive approximative 20 minutes to put-in
- Full morning of rafting
- Drive back to Lhasa
- Arrive Lhasa around 2 pm.
You need to bring the following:
- Bathing/swim suit
- Sun hat and sunscreen (SPF 15 lip balm is recommended)
- Sunglasses with strap
- Refillable water bottle
- Camera and protective camera bag
- Pair of shorts to go over wet suit.
Approximative 20 km and 2-3 hours on the water.
Also see tour packages in:
Asia Tibet China Outdoor: Water Drifter Canoeing/Kayaking/Rafting