Day 1: Drive Lhasa to put-in in the foothills of the Nyenchen Thanglha range. Raft for half day
Day 2: Full day rafting
Day 3: Full day rafting and exploring Reting Monastery
Day 4: Half day rafting then drive back to Lhasa.
You need to bring the following:
- Bathing/swim suit
- Sun hat and sunscreen (SPF 15 lip balm is recommended)
- Sunglasses with strap
- Refillable water bottle
- Camera and protective camera bag
- Pair of shorts to go over wet suit
- Warm clothing for off the river and evenings
- Sleeping bag (available for rental if required)
- Personal Toiletries
- Spare film and batteries
- Small torch/flashlight
- A book or cards.
Note: The put-in is at 4450 m elevation so you must be acclimatised to undertake this trip.
Also see tour packages in:
Asia Tibet Outdoor: Water Drifter Canoeing/Kayaking/Rafting