One day excursion from Cape Town and back. Overnight tours could be arranged for a maximum of four passengers. You will be informed about the history by the tourist guide/ driver. Feel free discuss changes. The itinerary would include your choice of the following attractions:
- Visitor’s centre and nature reserve of the Koeberg Nuclear Power Facility (the only one in Africa), (1hr).
- Khwa ttu (“Bushman”) San Culture and Education Centre, with game drive and ethnic crafts (3hrs).
- The town of Darling, with local attractions and crafts. In Spring (August and September), a drive through the massed wild flowers in the fields is highly recommended (1-2hrs).
- West Coast National Park during Spring for flowers, game and sea views (4-5hrs).
- West Coast Fossil Park and dig site (2hrs).
- The towns of Langebaan, Saldanha Bay and Paternoster for sea and sea food.
Also see tour packages in:
Africa South Africa History Whiz Archeology/History National Parks
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend