Day 1: San Jose upon arrival at Hotel Bougainvillea.
Day 2: Villa Lapas OR Tarcol Lodge near Carara in the Pacific lowlands.
Day 3: Savegre Mountain Lodge in the Chiriqui Highlands.
Day 4: Rancho Naturalista on the Caribbean slope.
Day 5: La Selva OTS Station in the Caribbean lowlands.
Day 6: San Jose before departure at Hotel Bougainvillea.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- All lodging
- All meals except arrival dinner and dinner the night before departure at Hotel Bougainvillea
- All taxes on meals and lodging
- Private transport from and to airport and between lodges
- Half-day guided tour at Savegre
- Full day guided tour to La Selva OTS Station
- Resident bird guide while staying at Rancho Naturalista and if staying at Tarcol Lodge.
- Boat trip on the Tarcol River with “Mangrove Birding Tours” while staying in Carara area
- Private quality bird guide throughout your tour
- Private vehicle and driver throughout your tour
- Laundry services.
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Central America and Caribbean
Nature & Wildlife