Day 1: Arusha–Ngorongoro Crater. Leave Arusha after lunch and proceed to Ngorongoro crater for dinner and overnight at the camp.
Day 2: Ngorongoro. After breakfast descend into the crater floor 2,000 feet with picnic lunches for full day game viewing. Dinner and overnight at the camp.
Day 3: Ngongoro–Lake Manyara. After breakfast proceed to Lake Manyara National Park, lunch at lodge or camp. Afternoon game viewing; Lake Manyara is famous for its tree climbing lions. Dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Lake Manyara-Tarangire. After breakfast depart for the Tarangire Game Santuary, famous for its large elephant herds. All meals and overnight at the camp.
Day 5: Arusha. After breakfast drive back to Arusha arriving in time for lunch.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Park Entrance Fee in all parks
- Accommodation on full basis
- Service of an English speaking driver/guide
- Driver/Guide Allowances
- Safari based on a spacious safari van with a pop up roof and fitted with a UHF Radio
- Transport cost as per the itinerary and game drives.
- Extras at the camp and hotels i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- International flight and Departure Tax
- Travel Insurance
- Tips to porters and drivers
- All items of personal nature
- Accommodation in Nairobi
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2007
Client Request Served: 34
M17183 is a Nairobi based Tour Operator that offers Safari and Tour Packages to Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Car Hire, Mountain Climbing, Hotel and Lodge Bookings. Contact us for all your needs in Kenya Lodge Safaris, Kenya Luxury Tented Safaris, Kenya Air Tours, Mount Kenya Climbing, Tanzania Tours, Uganda Safaris, Bwidi...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Nature & Wildlife
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend