This is very interesting and worth of sharing. This trek will not only focus the festival but also glimpse of Worlds highest mountain, an excursion of Kalapathar (5500 m) and also Everest base Camp. The trek offers an enduring experience of natural beauty, geological magnificence and profound cross-cultural discovery. The Sherpa residents of Khumbu, the great valley below Mount Everest, believe that all things - mountains, plants and animals are sacred. After spending 3 days in Thame seeing festival we descend to Lukla again with the same trail and fly back to Kathmandu.
- Clients carry day pack only and walk at their own pace.
- All logistic will be taken care by Sherpa guide and luggage will be carried by porter.
- If you want to longer this trek covering Gokyo or Everest Base camp that is also possible.
Day 1: Arrival and transfer to hotel/welcome dinner. Includes: (D).
Day 2: Day at leisure/Hotel. Includes: (B).
Day 3: Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2640 m). Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 4: Trek to Namche Bazar (3440 m). Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 5: Acclimatization day/explore around. Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 6: Trek to Thame (3800 m). Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 7: Thame (ONG - blessing), (3780 m). Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 8: Thame (CHAM - mask dance), (3860m). Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 9: Thame (JINSAK - closing). Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 10: Trek to Namche. Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 11: Trek to Lukla. Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 12: Fly to Kathmandu/Hotel. Includes: (B).
Day 13: Day at leisure/farewell dinner/Hotel. Includes: (B, D).
Day 14: Drive to Airport for return flight. Includes: (B).
- The trek can be operated in both teahouses and camping (tented camp) on your request.
- The itinerary can be customized according to your duration of holiday.
- Similarly hotel can be upgraded or downgraded depend on your budget.
- Season: 23 May 2005. Tour grade: Easy (A).
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Asia Nepal Outdoor: Land Rambler Hiking & Trekking Festival Tours
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend