-Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu. Transfer to Hotel for overnight.
-Day 2: Free day in Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel.
-Day 3: Free day in Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel.
-Day 4: Kathmandu to Lukla by plane and trek to Phakding (2640m).
-Day 5: Phakding to Namche Bazar (3440m).
-Day 6: Acclimatization day.
-Day 7: Namche to Khumjung.
-Day 8: Khumjung to Tengbuche (3860m).
-Day 9: Tengbuche to Dingbuche (4410m).
-Day 10: Acclimatization day.
-Day 11: Dingbuche to Lobuche (4910m).
-Day 12: Lobuche to Lhotse Middle Base Camp via Gorakshep (5310m).
-Day 13: Everest Base Camp (5310m) trek and back to Gorakshep.
-Days 14-51: Climbing period.
-Day 52: Return to Base Camp.
-Day 53: Cleaning up Base Camp.
-Day 54: Trek to Pheriche.
-Day 55: Trek to Namche.
-Day 56: Trek to Lukla.
-Day 57: Fly to Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel.
-Day 58: Leisure day.
-Day 59: Leisure day.
-Day 60: Drive to Airport for return flight.
Season: April till May, October till November.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Airport pickup and drop
- Welcome/farewell dinner
- Hotel in Kathmandu
- Lukla; round trip flight ticket
- All Meals until Base Camp and return from Base camp
- All camping and cooking equipment
- Equipped guide, porter, cook and sherpa
- Insurance for trekking staff
- Sagarmatha conservation fee
- Royalty of the peak
- Liaison officer from Nepal Government
- Equipment allowance for climbing guide
- Equipment and clothing for camp staff and porters
- Common used fixed rope, ice crews, pitons etc
- Personal climbing equipment
- Meals other than mentioned above
- Drinks and bar Bill
- Personal insurance
- Expenses of personal nature
- INTL airport departure tax (USD 23)
- Domestic airport departure tax
- Any other things not mentioned
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2007
Client Request Served: 36
Activity: Trekking; Rafting; Safari; Rock climbing; Biking; Bungee Jumping; Canoing; Fishing; Cannoning; Vehicle hire; Accommodation; Air Ticketing; Mountain flight
- Flora and Fauna Study
- Climb to Everest and other Himalaya
- Educational tours for students
- Trip for people involved in environment awareness...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Hiking & Trekking
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend