I'll meet you at the port of Alexandria, pick up and transfer to Cairo to start your full day trip by our A/C good and modern van
Arrive Cairo, transfer directly to:
- Visit the three great Pyramids of Giza plateau and go inside one of them, famous sphinx and Chephren's valley temple - Solar boat of King Khufu.
- Transfer to Saqqara to visit the oldest pyramid in Egypt which was built by king Zoser, a mastaba tomb and see the carved scenes and pictures on it's walls which is more than 5000 years old. Then have a visit to Memphis museum which was the first Capital of Egypt.
Have rest and take lunch in good Egyptian restaurant and try the local food.
After that you can visit:
- the Egyptian Museum, it house much more than 100,000 objects and see the gallery of king Tutankamon, his golden mask, jewelery, golden throne, royal mummies hall, animal mummies and others.
- The Citadel and alabaster mosque of Mohamed Ali which is the most famous and the most beautiful mosque in Egypt.
- Old Cairo, the oldest part of Cairo and see the oldest churches Coptic) allover the world with the Jewish synagogue
- Take a felucca ride in the river Nile during sunset for one hour to see Cairo from the Nile and take the best pictures.
Return back to your port and drop you off for final departure.
The itinerary depends on what you are interested in so you'll choose your trip by yourself and i'll arrange for you the best service with the cheapest prices. If your ship stops for more two days you can visit another City overday like Alexandria, El Fayoum Oasis, Swez Canal or Luxor overday as well. Also i can book for you good and cheap accommodation if you overnight.
Tour Itinerary 2:
Day 1: Arrive Cairo. Meet at airport, pick up and transfer to your hotel by a private a/c van, car For Free. (meet, pick up and drop off at airport is free).
Day 2: Pick up after breakfast, transfer to visit. Saqqara Step Pyramid. Saqqara is around 25 kilometers south of Cairo and in the same time we can visit two mastabas (tombs) to see the carving scenes on its walls (fifth dynasty) then visit Memphis Museum in the same area for (for 3 hours). Then visit Memphis museum, the old city and the first capital of Egypt.
Have rest while taking lunch in one of the best restaurants in pyramids area (Egyptian food & oriental shows). Then visit the three great Pyramids of Giza plateau and go inside one of them, famous sphinx and Chephren's valley temple - Solar boat of King Khufu.
Day 3: Pick up after breakfast, transfer to visit the great Egyptian Museum, it house much more than 100,000 objects and see the gallery of king Tutankamon, his golden mask, jewelry, golden throne, royal mummies hall, animal mummies and others.
Visit the Citadel and alabaster mosque of Mohamed Ali, then have rest while taking lunch. After that we will have a visit to Old Cairo, Coptic churches and old Jewish synagogue. Then free time in the oldest market Khan el Khallili.
Day 4: Alexandria. It is 220 k/m far from Cairo, it takes 2 and a half hours driving.
- Roman tombs (underground) or the catacombs
- Roman theater, Pompay pillar
- Villa of birds
- The great library Of Alexandria on the same place of the old library in Cleopatra’s time
- The National museum van
- Qaitbay Castle
- El montazah palace
- Latins tombs
- The hydro-Biological institute
- Antiquities museum
- Jewish synagogue.
Day 5: Transfer to airport for final departure For Free.
- Take a felucca, small boat down the River Nile for one hour during sunset
- take a Nile cruise for two hours in the River Nile with dinner, belly dancers and oriental shows.
- Sound and light show at night in pyramids area.
Price depends on how long will be your trip and how many people in the group!
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Africa Egypt Local Culture Sightseeing Archeology/History
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend