- 4 nights accommodation in a centrally located, moderate first class hotel
- Daily breakfast buffet
- "Munich and Its Beer Tour," with a visit to the Paulaner Brewery
- Sightseeing tour of Munich, including entrance fee to Nymphenburg Palace
- 2 transfers to the Oktoberfest with English-speaking guide
- 2 visits to the Oktoberfest, with reservations in tents
- 2 meals at the Oktoberfest, including entertainment and tankards of beer
- Full day excursion to Salzburg with entrance fee to Mozart's birthplace; includes lunch
- Taxes and service charges
- Local representative
- Comprehensive information kit.
Day 1: Saturday - Munich. Following your arrival in Munich, a transfer will bring you to the centrally located hotel. After check-in, you will have time to relax and recuperate from your transatlantic flight. This afternoon, enjoy the "Munich and Its Beer Tour," which focuses on Munich's rich heritage as the city of beer. Visit the Paulaner Brewery and indulge in samples of beer and local delicacies. Tonight, explore the city of Munich on your own. You may choose to have dinner in one of the many traditional restaurants in downtown Munich, such as the Hofbraeuhaus or the Ratskeller.
Day 2: Sunday - Munich, Oktoberfest. After breakfast meet with the local guide for a sightseeing tour of Munich including a visit to Nymphenburg Palace. The tour ends at “Theresienwiese,” home of the famous Oktoberfest. Enjoy a traditional meal with two tankards of beer in one of the beer tents. Tonight is at your leisure. Includes: (B, L).
Day 3: Monday - Salzburg. This morning depart for your excursion to Salzburg, Austria. Travel through the southern part of Bavaria, past Lake Chiemsee to Salzburg, Mozart’s birthplace. Upon arrival, enjoy a guided tour of the city, known as the Rome of the North, with its many palaces and squares. After the tour, you will have some free time to shop and explore this beautiful city on your own. Lunch will be served in a typical restaurant in downtown Salzburg before you return to Munich. Includes: (B, L).
Day 4: Tuesday - Munich, Oktoberfest. After a leisurely breakfast, you will have some free time to explore Munich on your own. Today, additional arrangements have been made for you to celebrate in another tent at the Oktoberfest. Includes: (B, D).
Day 5: Wednesday - Munich, USA. Following breakfast and hotel check-out, transfer on your own* to the airport for a scheduled flight back to the United States. (Optional airport transfers available at an additional cost). Includes: (B).
- Airfare, taxes, fuel surcharge and any other charges related to the airfare are not included in the price. Please contact us for competitive pricing
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Germany Austria Local Culture Festival Tours Cultural Journey