- 2 nights accommodation in a centrally located hotel of your choice (superior tourist, first or deluxe class)
- Daily breakfast buffet
- Coffee break at one of the local cafés in Salzburg
- 1 dinner at the enchanting K&K am Waagplatz Restaurant
- The Original Sound of Music Tour – follow in the footsteps of the von Trapp Family. Visit all the charming and beautiful locations where “The Sound of Music” was filmed (Mirabell Gardens, Leopoldskron Castle, Nonnberg Abbey, the Wedding Church at Mondsee).
- Sound of Music keepsake
- 1 concert or other cultural event
- 48-hour Salzburg Card, valid for public transportation and entrance to major attractions and museums
- Salzburg maps and brochures
- Taxes and service charges.
Additional services such as sightseeing tours and performance tickets are also available. This package can also be combined with stays in any Austrian or European destination. Deluxe accommodations for this package are available upon request. We highly recommend the purchase of travel insurance, which we offer through Travel Guard. A pre-existing medical condition exclusion is waived if insurance is purchased within 24 hours of initial tour deposit.
Single rates as well as additional nights are on request. Prices are subject to change due to currency fluctuation.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Austria History Whiz Film/Film History Cultural Journey
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend