After the dolphin feeding experience we visit a special rainforest with the 3rd largest trees on mainland Australia. We drive into the forest and walk about 150metres to the trees. It is really a magical rainforest.
We now head to Noosa North Shore beach. This is the next best thing to Fraser Island. Here you get to see the coloured sands (over 90 different colours of sand) This is a very unique part of the world).
Finally we then take in spectacular views from Noosa hill lookout and head to Hasting St where we can go for a swim or just go for a walk. Last but not least we will go to Noosa national park where you will be amazed by its beauty. Also we might see a koala or two. Heading home, we should arrive approximately 4.00pm
- Small personalized tours (feel like a person and not a number, max 7 people)
- Hand feed wild dolphins
- Four-wheel driving on beach and in forest
- View Fraser Island from Inskip Point
- Sub tropical rainforest (see trees only found in this part of the world)
- Australian wildlife
- Noosa National Park
- Noosa Hill Lookout
- Famous Hasting St
- Lunch on beach
- All meals and drinks included (breakfast and lunch)
- Suitable for the young and old.
What to Bring:
- Camera (Optional)
- Comfortable Footwear
- Swimming outfit and tower.
Also see tour packages in:
Australia and Oceania Australia Nature & Wildlife Marine Biology Rainforest
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend