- Places to visit: Bishkek, National Park Ala-Archa, Adugene gorge
- Recommended list of personal items: warm clothes, a coat, tracking-boots, sleeping bag, mat, rucksack, light, your own First Aid Kit and sunglasses
- Conditions: There are no technical difficulties on the trekking route, but the tourists should have good condition as they will walk around 3-4 hours a day.
Day 1: Bishkek - Ala-Archa National Park - Adugene glacier. In the morning transfer to the National Park Ala-Archa (40 km). The trek starts from alpine camp (2200 m) and goes through conifer forests, along the cemetery of Alpinists toward Adugene glacier. The way takes around 3-4 hours (3000). Picnic. Overnight in a tent under the glacier.
Day 2: Adugene glacier - Bishkek. After breakfast you will walk to Adugene glacier (3200 m). The path goes along mountains lakes, alpine meadows, picturesque high peaks covered by snow. Picnic. Return back to the alpine camp. Transfer back to Bishkek.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- English speaking guide
- Accommodation in tents
- Half board during tour (without breakfast on Day 1 and dinner on Day 2)
- Transportation Bishkek-Ala-Archa Nation Park-Bishkek
- Excursion during tour program
- Entrance fee to the National Park
- Rent of kitchen equipment and tents
- Assistance of porters
- Cook’s services.
- Interpreter, speaking the language of your choice, to accompany the travelers for the whole period of the tour
- Kyrgyz Visa and visa support for Kyrgyzstan
- Accommodation in a single tent
- Accommodation in Bishkek
- Meals in Bishkek
- Sleeping bag, mat
- International airfares
- Personal insurance and items not mentioned above.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2008
Client Request Served: 138
M17750 is a network of internet based travel agencies in Central Asia, which provides hotel reservations and custom made tours to groups and individuals throughout the region. Our network is represented by independent travel agencies operating in Tashkent - Uzbekistan, Almaty - Kazakhstan and Bishkek - Kyrgyzstan. We...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Hiking & Trekking
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend