Suggested 6d/5n Komodo Cruise Itinerary:
Day 1: Labuan Bajo - Slawi Bay
Starting in Labuan Bajo (Flores) transfer to Sri Noa Noa for departure to Slawi Bay on Komodo Island. On the way you very pretty islands and fisherman’s villages built on stilts. Evening at anchor.
Day 2-5: Cruising about Komodo and Rinca islands.
Over the next 4 days your captain Heri will show you the sights of the area including:
- seeing the Komodo dragon in its natural habitat, as well as other wildlife including deer, wild boar, monkeys, sea birds
- snorkelling over pristine coral reefs in crystal clear water
- short treks to hight points on the islands to see the incredible views
- game fishing and there is a wave ski
- beach combing - see the red sand beach
After dinner on the 6 day you will set off for Bima.
Day 6: Komodo to Labuhan Bajo
Morning arrival back in Labuhan Bajo in time for your next connection. A CD of photographs taken by your captain can be provided for an additional cost of $150 per group.
Charter price calculated based on:
Also see tour packages in:
Asia Indonesia Outdoor: Water Drifter Boating and Sailing National Parks
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
US: , ext: 14806
Outside US, please use a number below and enter the extension "14806" when prompted:
UK: 01865 52 2588
Australia: 08 8121 5884
Note: If unavailable, leave a voicemail for the supplier to call you back.