Please note, we only take exclusive group bookings. If you are a single or couple we recommend you book on the larger boats
Suggested 6d/5n Komodo Cruise Itinerary:
Day 1: Labuan Bajo - Slawi Bay.
Starting in Labuan Bajo (Flores) transfer to Sri Noa Noa for departure to Slawi Bay on Komodo Island. On the way you very pretty islands and fisherman’s villages built on stilts. Evening at anchor.
Day 2-5: Cruising about Komodo and Rinca islands.
Over the next 4 days your captain Heri will show you the sights of the area including:
- seeing the Komodo dragon in its natural habitat, as well as other wildlife including deer, wild boar, monkeys, sea birds
- snorkelling over pristine coral reefs in crystal clear water
- short treks to highest points on the islands to see the incredible views
- game fishing and there is a wave ski
- beach combing - see the red sand beach
After dinner on the 6 day you will set off for Bima.
Day 6: Komodo to Labuhan Bajo
Morning arrival back in Labuhan Bajo in time for your next connection. A CD of photographs taken by your captain can be provided for an additional cost of $150 per group.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Charter price calculated based on:
US$990 per day charter boat rate.
US$200 per person for Bali-Labuhan Bajo return air tickets if required
US$300 boat relocation fee may apply.
- All return airport/hotel to harbour transfers;
- All meals and drinks on board (delicious plentiful meals are prepared by our chef, plus fresh fruits, bottled water, juices, local beer, snacks and sweets);
- Use of all onboard equipment (snorkelling, fishing and game rods, wave ski, boogie boards, books, games, CD, cassette & radio)
- All bedding, linen and towels
- Entrance ticket to Komodo National Marine Park.
- Bali-Labuhan Bajo return tickets (we can arrange these if required)
- Diving is an optional extra (Diving school charges approximately US$70 per day).
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2006
Client Request Served: 97
M14806 operates the charter boat 'Sri Noa Noa', based in Bali, catering to both cruising and surfing clients. The company is owned by Stuart Horstman, who is also a partner in Freeline Indonesian Surf Adventures, a successful surf travel business operating since 1992. The 'Sri Noa Noa' has been...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Water Drifter
Boating and Sailing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend