Patagonia invites you to discover its breathtaking scenery, with huge mountains, virgin forests, mystic lakes and vast glaciers. Adventurers from world over are attracted by its wilderness. You will enjoy untracked powder on some of the remotest helicopter- accessed terrain in the entire world, located in the vast area that lies between Bariloche and El Calafate.
Patagonia's splendid mountains still hide well kept secrets: dry powder snow, immense open bowls, spectacular glaciers, and challenging treed slopes. These attributes make this 100% virgin mountain environment outstanding ski terrain which few skiers have ever experienced.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Mountain Guide UIAGM-IFMGA,
- Heliski days including 3500 meters vertical drop of skiing per day,
- Exclusive skiing in groups of 4 to 5 skiers with maximum of two groups per helicopter,
- Guide per group,
- Safety equipment, such us; Avalanche rescue beacons (tracker), snow shovel, etc.
- Powder skis (fats).
- Domestic and international air tickets,
- Lodging in Buenos Aires during the first and last night of the trip if is necessary,
- Transportation in Buenos Aires to connect Airports and Hotels.
In case of poor weather conditions or technical reasons that do not allow to fulfill the guaranteed skiing meters, refunds will be made at a rate of U$D 15,- for every 100 meters of non skied vertical drop. Extra skiing will have a cost of U$D 30,- for every 100 meters.
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2006
Client Request Served: 107
We're a group of Professional Outdoor and Mountain Guides certified by the UIAGM-IFMGA- IVBV with more than 15 years of experience in the mountains. We love to share our passion for the outdoor lifestyle in Northern Patagonia, Bariloche and the Argentine Lake District with adventurers from all over the world. We...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Mountain Ranger
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend