Package includes 3 nights in the rainforest, 3 nights at the beach and 1 night in Panama City. You can add on days or tours to the package. Included tours are Panama City and Canal tour, the aerial tram and a choice of an Indian Village tour, all transfers and some meals. This tour is available year around. Best time of year weather wise in Panama is January through March best pricing and availability is April through October. Frommers describes this package as the best way to see Panama in a short amount of time.
Day 1: Arrival to Panama. Meet and greet at the International Airport and transfer to Gamboa Rainforest Resort. Accommodation at Gamboa Rainforest – Standard River View Room.
Day 2: Aerial Tram & Exhibit. Accommodation at Gamboa Rainforest Resort.
Day 3: Either visit the Embera Indian Village or if its Saturday, do a partial transit of the Panama Canal. Accommodation at Gamboa Rainforest Resort.
Day 4: Mid-morning Transfer to Decameron Resort Lunch and Dinner at Decameron Resort. Accommodations at the Decameron Resort.
Day 5: All meals included at Decameron Leisure day. Accommodations at Decameron Resort.
Day 6: All meals at the resort. Accommodations at Decameron Resort.
Day 7: AM transfer to Country Inn and Suites Amador Private Canal and City Tour. Accommodations Country Inn and Suites.
Day 8: Transfer home or add on other services.
- Package price does not include air.
- All guests must have a passport to travel to Panama.
- Rates/pricing is subject to change. NO refunds are given for missed services.
- Items of personal nature, meals not mentioned, and tipping not included.
- There is a $5 tourist card you must purchase when leaving the U.S. - See "terms and conditions" for additional details.
- Travel insurance is recommended and available on request.
Price subject to change depending on number of passengers, seasonal price changes, added services, black out dates may apply.
Also see tour packages in:
Central America and Caribbean Panama Nature & Wildlife Rainforest Cultural Journey
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend