Day 1: Arrival to Panama. Meet and greet at the International Airport and transfer to Gamboa Rainforest Resort. Accommodation at Gamboa Rainforest – Deluxe River View Room.
Day 2: Aerial Tram & Exhibit. Accommodation at Gamboa Rainforest Resort.
Day 3: Either visit the Embera Indian Village or if its Saturday, do a partial transit of the Panama Canal. Accommodation at Gamboa Rainforest Resort.
Day 4: Mid-morning Transfer to Decameron Resort Lunch and Dinner at Decameron Resort. Accommodations at the Sheraton Bijao Resort.
Day 5: All meals included at Decameron Leisure day. Accommodations at Sheraton Bijao Resort.
Day 6: All meals at the resort. Accommodations at Sheraton Bijao Resort.
Day 7: AM transfer to Panama City, Private Canal and City Tour. Accommodations Riande Airport Hotel.
Day 8: Transfer home or add on other services.
- Package price does not include air.
- All guests must have a passport to travel to Panama.
- Rates/pricing is subject to change. No refunds are given for missed services.
- Holiday rates are higher than quoted in this package.
- Items of personal nature, meals not mentioned, and tipping not included.
- There is a $5 tourist card you must purchase when leaving the U.S. - See "terms and conditions" for additional details.
- Travel insurance is recommended and available on request.
Price subject to change depending on number of passengers, seasonal price changes, added services, black out dates may apply.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Central America and Caribbean Panama Nature & Wildlife Rainforest Cultural Journey
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend