India: many worlds within one country offering incredible beauty, diversity, culture, and opportunities of exploration, travel, discovery, and volunteering. Volunteer and Travel to India is like paradise for those who know India and a surprise for those who do not know this amazing country. A country with rich past, India is a country of contrasts and has many things that one can wish for. With its established offices and field staffs in Delhi, our company understands India and your urge to explore and volunteer in this beautiful country. We invite you to join this volunteer in India program to explore the country, serve poor kids and women groups, enrich your lifetime experience, and share your love and passion for others. Presently, we offer volunteer in India in Delhi and Jaipur, the two most vibrant and beautiful cities of India.
- Phase one: Language and Cultural Immersion. In India, we offer one week of language and cultural orientation. However, you can choose to take the Orientation or go directly into a volunteer project. If you decided to participate in one week language and cultural immersion, your program in India starts with one week of language, cultural experience, and travel experience in Delhi. We have established an office in Gurgaon, a peaceful town nearly 30 miles south of Delhi for language training and program coordination.
The one week program, which aims to offers the glimpses of Indian language, culture, and ways of life features learning of basic Hindi language, lectures on Indian cultural, religions, politics, climates, and other issues related to volunteering in India and two full days of exploration of major tourist attraction of New and Old Delhi (Jama Masjid, Rajghat, Chandani chowk, Red ford, Kut Minar).
- Phase two: work in volunteer service projects. Volunteer India work projects and locations. In India we presently support local orphanages, women groups, health centers, local schools, and NGOs working for different social issues. Volunteer projects in India are available in both Delhi and Jaipur. We have an ample amount of local, established connections in Bangalore (South India) where volunteers can be placed in various service projects. Volunteers may work in any of these volunteer projects in India, expanding this legacy of community service, love, and passion to local children, women groups, and communities.
Volunteers may help in any of these volunteer projects available in India:
- Volunteer India: Work in Orphanage (Delhi, Jaipur)
- Volunteer India: Teaching English (Delhi, Jaipur)
- Volunteer India: Work in local health project (Delhi)
- Volunteer in India: Women Empowerment Project (Delhi)
- Volunteer in India: HIV/AIDS Project (Delhi)
- Summer volunteer and adventure program India (4 Weeks).
- India volunteer program: arrangement of room/food/supervision. We arrange room, food, and supervision for volunteers from the beginning, as well as to the end of program. During the first week's language and cultural immersion program, volunteers will stay in our hostel in Gurgaon ( Delhi ) where cooks prepare a variety of Indian food ( Nan , curry, Dal, chapatti, rice, pickle). For the duration of their respective volunteering programs, volunteers' accommodation will be provided by a host family.
However, volunteers joining our orphanage program will stay with the children in a hostel. We arrange a separate room along with a communal bath for volunteers in both the host families and hostel accommodations. Details covering the arrangements for room/food are outlined in the prepared placement details. In Delhi, our staff visits volunteers every two weeks. As for Ladakh and Jaipur, we will supply a local contact person. Volunteers will stay in touch with Delhi offices by either phone or email.
- Start Dates: Volunteers program starts on the following (first and third Monday of each month). We are proud to offer all of the services that our competitors offer at a very special economical price (nearly 50-175% less). We do not make 6-figured salaries; and we work very hard and smart to keep costs down especially for you the volunteer where it counts the most. We remain devoted to maintaining both the quality of the program and the safety of all volunteers involved.
Here is a brief summary of the program fee and services that we offer:
- We are a 501 (C) 3 organization so your program fee will be tax deductible as provided by law.
- Our application fee: US $349. The application fee covers advertising, program promotion, and office expenses (rent, utilities, and staff salaries).
- Volunteer program fee:
* 4 days: US $299
* 1 week: US $544
* 2 weeks: US $635
* 3 weeks: US $733
* 4 weeks: US $881
* 5 weeks: US$979
* 6 weeks: US $1077
* 7 weeks: US$1175
* 8 weeks: US $1320
* 9 weeks: US$1468
* 10 weeks: US $1566
* 11 weeks: US$1664
* 12 weeks: US $1760.
- What's Included in Program Fee:
* Food (3 Meals a day)
* Comprehensive Travel Insurance
* Emergency Hot Line - 24/7/365 from any part of the world
* Airport Welcome
* In country Transportation
* Country Coordinator Support
* Thoroughly researched and personalized projects
* Safe Volunteer Placement
* Volunteer Care and Other Services
* Emergency support
* Certificate of Appreciation/Completion
* Fund Raising Ideas.
- India language program fee: US$ 250 for one week. Language fee covers Language and cultural training, food and accommodations for 7 days, training materials (books, papers), cost of local sight seeing/tourist sites, recreational activities, travel related expenses of one week orientation, Insurance
- India volunteer program free time. There are free times for volunteers during one week language and culture program, weekends, and volunteering period. However, we do not offer any program for volunteers during their free time. It is the time of self discovery and learning. However, our local staffs will give you free advice, travel tips, and helps to book your travel. India is a travel paradise. It offers your tremendous opportunities of travel and exploration for volunteers. Please discuss with our local staffs for the best option available for you in your free time.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Asia India Volunteering Volunteering Vacations Cultural Journey
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend