Aside from its chaotic and violent past with lasting poverty, Cambodia still maintains its charm and glory. Its vibrant capital, beautiful landscapes, rich culture, and many remarkable temple monasteries (wats) surprises visitors at every turn. Now, you can now explore this stunning country famous for its beautiful scenic beauty, rich traditions and kind people through our volunteer program. Our volunteer program in Cambodia invites you to explore this Southeast Asian paradise while contributing to poor children, local communities, and NGOs.
- Work in Volunteer Service Projects. Cambodia Volunteer Work Projects and Locations. Our volunteer programs in Cambodia presently support local orphanages, local schools, community development and NGOs working for various social issues. Volunteer projects in Cambodia are available in the provinces of Phnom Penh, Pursat and Kampot. Volunteers can work in any of these volunteer projects in Cambodia while sharing their experience and compassion with local children, student groups, and/or communities.
Assistance is needed in any of these volunteer projects in Cambodia:
- Volunteer in Cambodia – Work in an Orphanage
- Volunteer in Cambodia – Teach in Underprivileged, Rural Schools
- Volunteer in Cambodia – Community Development
- Volunteer in Cambodia – NGO.
- Volunteer Cambodia Accommodation-Room/Food/Supervision. Volunteer in Cambodia. We arrange room, meals, and supervision for volunteer for the entire duration of the program. Depending upon the location of the project, volunteers will either stay in a hostel or with a host family. The families are very friendly and hospitable and look forward to learning more about the volunteer's culture and country. Whether you live in a hostel or host family, we manage clean but simple accommodations within a separate room (occasionally shared with other volunteers), shared bathroom with cold water and a fan.
We also manage 3 local meals a day. Usually, volunteers have breakfast in either a small restaurant, with host families, or at work. We manage Cambodian food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Some volunteers have lunch at the orphanage. In the case of the volunteer having special eating requirements (e.g. as a vegetarian or vegan), we would recommend staying in a guest house, as meat is the basis of most Cambodian meals.
- Start Dates: Volunteers program starts on the following (first and third Monday of each month). We are proud to offer all of the services that our competitors offer at a very special economical price (nearly 50-175% less). We do not make 6-figured salaries; and we work very hard and smart to keep costs down especially for you the volunteer where it counts the most. We remain devoted to maintaining both the quality of the program and the safety of all volunteers involved.
Here is a brief summary of the program fee and services that we offer:
- We are a 501 (C) 3 organization so your program fee will be tax deductible as provided by law.
- Our application fee: US $349. The application fee covers advertising, program promotion, and office expenses (rent, utilities, and staff salaries).
- Volunteer program fee:
* 4 weeks: US $ 1115
* 5 weeks: US $ 1215
* 6 weeks: US $ 1365
* 7 weeks: US $ 1515
* 8 weeks: US $ 1665
* 9 weeks: US $ 1815
* 10 weeks: US $ 1965
* 11 weeks: US $ 2115
* 12 weeks: US $ 2265.
- What's Included in Program Fee:
* Food (3 Meals a day)
* Comprehensive Travel Insurance
* Emergency Hot Line - 24/7/365 from any part of the world
* Airport Welcome
* In country Transportation
* Country Coordinator Support
* Thoroughly researched and personalized projects
* Safe Volunteer Placement
* Volunteer Care and Other Services
* Emergency support
* Certificate of Appreciation/Completion
* Fund Raising Ideas.
- Cambodia Volunteer Program - Free Time. Volunteers have free time during the evening and weekends. While we do not cover any activities outside of those involved with the service projects, there are still a number of interesting sites to discover throughout Cambodia. Free time is an opportunity for self-discovery ad learning. However, our local coordinators can provide useful assistance and information regarding booking various travel arrangements within this wonderfully ancient country. Such attractions throughout Cambodia include the beautiful capital of Phnom Penh as well a the numerous and ancient temples, monasteries ('wats') - all major tourist attractions provided a amazing glimpse into this region's mystical past.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Asia Cambodia Volunteering Volunteering Vacations Cultural Journey
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend