Volunteer in Kenya, one of the most stunning countries in Africa full of natural wonders. From tropical beaches to spectacular scenery to rich culture to unparalleled wildlife, Kenya has everything in abundance. In this beautiful country, you can meet the traditional Maasai on their ancestral lands, spot the incredible wildlife, admire the stunning valley, and explore a beautiful villages and culture. Our volunteer program in Kenya is located in Mombasa and Nairobi, two vibrant cities of Kenya.
- Phase One: Language and Cultural Immersion: In Kenya, we offer one week of language and cultural orientation in Nairobi. However, you can choose to take the Orientation or go directly into a volunteer project. If you decided to participate in one week language and cultural immersion, your program begins with one-week of language classes, cultural immersion, and travel experiences in Nairobi. Hot and humid, Nairobi is the modern capital city of Kenya aka the "Green City in the Sun".
- Phase Two: Work in Volunteer Service Projects. Kenya Volunteer Work Projects and Locations: our Kenya volunteer program presently supports local orphanages, HIV/AIDS Projects, local schools, and NGOs working for different social issues. Volunteer projects in Kenya are located in Mombasa and Nairobi. Volunteers can work in any of these volunteer projects in Kenya while sharing their love and skill with the local kids, woman's groups, and community.
Volunteers can help in any of these volunteer projects in Kenya:
- Volunteer Kenya-Orphanage Project (Mombasa, Nairobi)
- Volunteer Kenya-Teaching English Project (Mombasa, Nairobi)
- Volunteer Kenya-Local health Project (Mombasa, Nairobi)
- Volunteer Kenya-HIV/AIDS Project (Mombasa, Nairobi)
- Summer volunteer and adventure program Kenya (4 Weeks).
- Kenya Volunteer program. Arrangement of Room/Food/Supervision: we arrange room, food, and supervision for volunteer from the start to the end of program. During first, week of language and cultural program, volunteers stay in our hostel in Mombasa. Our hostel in Mombasa is located in the heart of the city giving volunteers easy access to all parts of the city. During the volunteering period, volunteers stay with a host family. However, volunteers joining the orphanage project will stay in the orphanage compound as these are residential projects and your help will be needed both morning and evening. We arrange a separate room for volunteers in the home stay and in the orphanage. You can find the details of the room/food accommodations in the placement sheets for your project.
Kenya volunteers program starts on the following ( first and third Monday of each month). We are proud to offer all of the services that our competitors offer at a very special economical price (nearly 50-175% less). We do not make 6-figured salaries; and we work very hard and smart to keep costs down especially for you the volunteer where it counts the most. We remain devoted to maintaining both the quality of the program and the safety of all volunteers involved.
Here is a brief summary of the program fee and services that we offer:
- We are a 501 (C) 3 organization so your program fee will be tax deductible as provided by law.
- Our application fee: US $349. The application fee covers advertising, program promotion, and office expenses (rent, utilities, and staff salaries).
- Volunteer program fee:
* 4 days: US $299
* 1 week: US $444
* 2 weeks: US $553
* 3 weeks: US $661
* 4 weeks: US $769
* 5 weeks: US $877
* 6 weeks: US $985
* 7 weeks: US $1093
* 8 weeks: US $1201
* 9 weeks: US $1309
* 10 weeks: US $1417
* 11 weeks: US $1525
* 12 weeks: US $1631
- What's Included in Program Fee:
* Food (3 Meals a day)
* Comprehensive Travel Insurance
* Emergency Hot Line - 24/7/365 from any part of the world
* Airport Welcome
* In country Transportation
* Country Coordinator Support
* Thoroughly researched and personalized projects
* Save Volunteer Placement
* Volunteer Care and Other Services
* Emergency support
* Certificate of Appreciation/Completion
* Fund Raising Ideas.
- Kenya language program fee: US$ 250 for one week. Language fee covers Language and cultural training, food and accommodations for 7 days, training materials (books, papers), cost of local sight seeing/tourist sites, cost of recreational activities, Insurance. Allocation of program fee.
- Kenya Volunteer Program Free Time: There are free times for volunteers during one week language and culture program, weekends, and volunteering period. Institute for Field Research Expeditions does not offer any program for volunteers in free time. It is the time of self discovery and learning. However, our local staff will give you free advice, travel tips, and helps to book your travel. In your free time, you can explore the amazing wildlife, fascinating landscape, a colorful culture and custom, great safaris, gorgeous beaches, and astonishing tours of the historic castles. Or you can simply hike in the village or ride bicycles. Please discuss with our local project staff the best options available for you in your free time in Kenya
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Africa Kenya Volunteering Volunteering Vacations Cultural Journey
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend