With its irresistible breathtaking natural beauty, smiling people with renowned hospitality, and ruins of fabulous kingdom, Thailand remains one of the most popular south Asian destination for volunteers and tourists. Thailand i s also blessed with beaches, mountains, cultural and historical sites, and beautiful landscaping. From the green rice field of North Thailand to the verdant limestone islands of the Andaman Sea, to the vibrating culture, volunteering in the Thailand program offers something amazing for you.
- Phase one: Language and Cultural Immersion. In Thailand, we offer one week of language and cultural orientation. However, you can choose to take the Orientation or go directly into a volunteer project. If you decided to participate in one week language and cultural immersion, your program starts in the capital city of Bangkok. The Thai capital boasts an endless list of interesting sights and attractions that warrants more than a quick stop-over. Our one-week language and cultural immersion program in Bangkok consists of cultural orientation, Thai language lessons, along with various sight-seeing opportunities to some of the most spectacular places of Bangkok.
For the first few days, participants will focus on learning the basic elements of Thai language, including Thai language instruction (mostly theoretical), with the following days filled with day-trips to villages serving as opportunities to practice their newly-acquired Thai language. Volunteers will also receive innovative methods of orientation on Thai culture and tradition while sight-seeing surrounding areas.
- Phase two: work in volunteer service projects. Volunteer Thailand work projects and locations. In Thailand, we are presently working in Chang Mai (North Thailand famous for its green rice field and beautiful landscapes), as well as areas located just outside and around Bangkok. Our Thailand volunteer program focuses on working for disadvantaged children, English teaching, teaching in Buddhist temples, as well as homes for the elder.
Volunteers can participate and help in any of these volunteer projects in Thailand:
- Work with disadvantaged children (Bangkok, Chiang Mai)
- English teaching in primary and secondary school (Bangkok, Chiang Mai)
- Teaching English in Buddhist Temple School (Bangkok)
- Teaching English in Coastal Schools (Pattaya)
- Work in elderly home (Chiang Mai)
- Public health (Bangkok)
- Summer volunteer and adventure program Thailand (4 Weeks).
- Thailand Volunteer Program: Accommodations - Room/Food/ Supervision. We arrange room, food, and supervision for volunteer for the entire duration of the program. During the first week's program of language and cultural immersion, volunteers will stay in our hostel and/or with a host family. Our hostel in Bangkok is located in the outskirts of the city, granting easy access to all parts of Bangkok. During the language program, volunteers eat out in different restaurants. Our local staff members supply volunteers a coupon or make dining arrangements directly with restaurants. We do not offer expensive meals, but offer local food three (3) times a day.
During the assigned-work period, volunteers stay in a hostel or with local host families. We manage a separate room along with a shared bath for volunteers both in host families and hostel. In host families, volunteers' "host moms" cook food. But for volunteers living in the hostel, our local staff members arrange food in local restaurants or provide a coupon. The details pertaining to room/food will be furnished in volunteers' final placement details prior to departure to Thailand.
- Start Dates: Volunteers program starts on the following (first and third Monday of each month). We are proud to offer all of the services that our competitors offer at a very special economical price (nearly 50-175% less). We do not make 6-figured salaries; and we work very hard and smart to keep costs down especially for you the volunteer where it counts the most. We remain devoted to maintaining both the quality of the program and the safety of all volunteers involved.
Here is a brief summary of the program fee and services that we offer:
- We are a 501 (C) 3 organization so your program fee will be tax deductible as provided by law.
- Our application fee: US $349. The application fee covers advertising, program promotion, and office expenses (rent, utilities, and staff salaries).
- Volunteer program fee:
* 4 days: US $299
* 1 week: US $544
* 2 weeks: US $653
* 3 weeks: US $761
* 4 weeks: US $869
* 5 weeks: US $977
* 6 weeks: US $1085
* 7 weeks: US $1193
* 8 weeks: US $1301
* 9 weeks: US $1409
* 10 weeks: US $1517
* 11 weeks: US $1625
* 12 weeks: US $1731.
- What's Included in Program Fee:
* Food (3 Meals a day)
* Comprehensive Travel Insurance
* Emergency Hot Line - 24/7/365 from any part of the world
* Airport Welcome
* In country Transportation
* Country Coordinator Support
* Thoroughly researched and personalized projects
* Safe Volunteer Placement
* Volunteer Care and Other Services
* Emergency support
* Certificate of Appreciation/Completion
* Fund Raising Ideas.
- Thailand language program fee: US$ 250 for one week. Language fee covers Language and cultural training, food and accommodations for 7 days, training materials (books, papers), cost of local sight seeing, cost of recreational activities, insurance.
- Thailand Volunteer Program - Free Time. There are free times for volunteers during one week language and culture program, weekends, and volunteering period. We do not offer any program for volunteers in their free time. Free time is an opportunity for self-discovery and learning. However, our local staff members will provide advice, travel tips, and other forms of assistance in an effort to help volunteers book travel or make various travel arrangements.
Thailand is one of the most desired travel destinations in the world; Thailand has a little bit of everything - and then some! Volunteers can easily hike through dense forests, visit remote bush villages, and discover beautiful beaches. During their free time, volunteers can travel to major tourist areas such as Ayutthaya, Bangkok, Cha-Am, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Chon Buri, Hat Yai, Hua Hin, Kanchanaburi, Khon Kaen, Krabi, Khorat, Nong Khai, Pattaya, Phang-Nga, Phi Phi, Phuket, Ranong, Samui, Satun, Sukhothai, Trang, and Ubon Ratchathani.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Asia Thailand Volunteering Volunteering Vacations Cultural Journey
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend