Day 1: Kiwayu Safari Village. Depart Nairobi for Kiwayu mid morning. All meals and overnight at Kiwayu Safari Village.
Day 2: Kiwayu Safari Village. Enjoy a full day at leisure. Other activities available includes Windsurfing, Goggling, Mangrove trips, Dhow sailing, Water skiing and Laser sailing. All meals and overnight at Kiwayu Safari Village.
Day 3: Nairobi. Depart Kiwayu mid morning for a flight to Nairobi.
High Season-16th December to 31st March and 1st July to 15th December; Low Season-1st April to 30th June
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Airport transfers
- Accommodation and meals as per the itinerary
- Transportation in minivan or 4x4 cruiser
- Services of an English or multilingual speaking driver-guide where applicable
- Membership of flying doctors evacuation services for duration of the safari
- One branded polo t-shirt.
- All items of personal nature e.g. bills etc
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodge, camp staff and driver-guide
- Alcohol and non-alcoholic drinks
- Any local or international departure taxes
- Laundry services
- Holiday supplements during Easter, Christmas and New year
- Any other items not in the program.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2008
M17516 has one of the most Unique and diverse Tourism products in the Kenyan market with guaranteed departure dates. Our goal is to provide tours and safaris in all segments i.e. individuals, families, church groups, incentives and conferences. We emphasize on quality while ensuring that our packages remain affordable....
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend