Day 1: You will be met on arrival at Christchurch airport and transferred to your accommodation. We then have a scenic afternoon tour of this picturesque 'Garden City'.
Day 2: Christchurch - Geraldine. Cycling from Mt. Hutt to Geraldine: 80km.
Day 3: Geraldine - Lake Tekapo. 91 km biking.
Day 4: Lake Tekapo - Omarama. 87 km biking.
Day 5: Omarama - Cromwell. 112 km biking.
Day 6: Cromwell - Queenstown. 60 km biking.
Day 7: Queenstown. Departure day.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Airport transfers
*Day 1 only: Christchurch (between 7am and 2pm from the Airport)
*Day 7 only: Queenstown (between 7am and 2pm to the Airport)
- Tour guide (who is also the driver)
- Support vehicle (Coaster Bus) with bike trailer (luggage space)
*7 day tour: 6 nights in 3–4 star (NZ standard) hotels and motels
- Transalpine train journey
- Sightseeing Christchurch and Queenstown
- All breakfasts
- All lunches except on day 1, 7 and departure day.
- International flights and airport taxes
- Airport transfers outside the days/times specified above
- Travel Insurance
- Bike rental
- Drinks (except daily drinking water)
- Phone calls and Minibar expenses
- Personal expenses (including any specific medical related requirements).
About This Supplier
||Location: New Zealand
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2007
Client Request Served: 41
M15875 has been set up by cycle tourers, for cycle tourers. We have extensive knowledge of bike touring in New Zealand, gained through tens-of-thousands of kilometers cycling all the routes we recommend. We have used the knowledge we have gained to put together these self-guided tour routes because we think they offer...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Australia and Oceania
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend