2008 Availability Dates:
- High Season: 16th December to 31st March, 1st July to 15th December.
- Low Season: 1st April to 30th June.
Day 1: Lake Manyara. Depart Arusha in the morning for Lake Manyara arriving for lunch with afternoon game drive. All meals and overnight at the Campsite.
Day 2: Ngorongoro Crater. After early breakfast, depart for Ngorongoro Crater arriving for lunch with afternoon game drive. All meals and overnight at the Campsite.
Day 3: Tarangire National Park. After breakfast drive to Tarangire arriving mid morning with afternoon game drive. All meals and overnight at the Campsite.
Day 4: Arusha. After breakfast enjoy a morning game drive in the Tarangire National Park. Return to lodge for lunch and in the afternoon depart for Arusha for your connecting flight to Nairobi: outbound flight.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Airport transfers
- Internal Flight tickets where applicable
- Accommodation and meals as per the itinerary
- Transportation in minivan or 4x4 cruiser
- Services of an English or multilingual speaking driver-guide where applicable
- Game drives and park fees as per the itinerary
- Bottled mineral water during game drives
- Membership of flying doctors evacuation services for duration of the safari
- One branded polo t-shirt.
- All items of personal nature e.g. bills etc
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodge, camp staff and driver-guide
- Alcohol and non-alcoholic drinks
- Any local or international departure taxes
- Laundry services
- Holiday supplements during Easter, Christmas and New year
- Any other items not in the program.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2008
M17516 has one of the most Unique and diverse Tourism products in the Kenyan market with guaranteed departure dates. Our goal is to provide tours and safaris in all segments i.e. individuals, families, church groups, incentives and conferences. We emphasize on quality while ensuring that our packages remain affordable....
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Nature & Wildlife
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend