Sample Itinerary: (parts of this schedule can be customized and everything is optional)
- Sunday visit to the market in the hilltown of Panzano, home of Dario the world-famous butcher
- A day-long hike through the Chianti vineyards between Castellina and Radda with a visit to small wineries along the way
- Full day excursion to Florence with a guided tour of the Uffizi Art Gallery, that houses some of the most famous masterpieces of the Renaissance painters
- Excursion to the medieval city of Siena with a visit to the spectacular 12th century Duomo
- Cooking class - learn to make pasta and other traditional Tuscan meals like wild boar sauce, rabbit, white bean bruschetta, etc.
- Chianti tour with a sommelier to learn about how they make Chianti Classico and the exciting Super Tuscan reds.
- A day of pampering at a hot sulfur spa
- Other options include hilltown visits, ceramic painting class, etc.
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Italy Artistry Painting Food & Wine
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
US: , ext: 18003
Outside US, please use a number below and enter the extension "18003" when prompted:
UK: 01865 52 2588
Australia: 08 8121 5884
Note: If unavailable, leave a voicemail for the supplier to call you back.